Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

Old Dec 14th 2008, 9:26 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

good luck hope all goes well
Old Dec 14th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
well guys tomorrow test day again - hopefully i pass this time x
Sending lots of passing vibes!!! Good luck!!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you

i am off now to do my test 9.30 is dd time so will let you know later
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

How did it go Hitchcock? Everything crossed here.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

failed not checking blind spot enough x thats the only thing i did wrong oh well try again next month x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:27 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

failed not checking blind spot enough x thats the only thing i did wrong oh well try again next month x
3rd time lucky i bet im taking mine in the new year really nervous about it.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:32 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Yeah i agree 3rd time lucky .U will get it next month .
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

hope so can face failing again x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

You poor thing! I have just got a car after not driving since England 3 months ago and it is as scarey as and i have been driving over 2 years! It seems very different from driving in major London traffic!!!!!
Hope the next one gets it for you.
Lynn X
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:01 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope so can face failing again x
You will get there i really think it depends on who you get on the day, some would let you off other are really picky.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

he told my teacher that iwas borderline - so it makes me feel better - i was not a dangerous driver and i should pass next time
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Huge hugs Hitchcock- third time's the charm!