Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hiring a campervan in WA (Perth) in january?

Wikiposts

Hiring a campervan in WA (Perth) in january?

Old Jun 9th 2014, 6:05 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiring a campervan in WA (Perth) in january?

Hi all, long time no speak !!!

Guys Im trying to get some pricing together for hiring a campervan in Perth in january but the internet keeps telling me that all branches are closed during that time ? Tried Britz, Apollo etc...

Does anyone know why they are all closed or am I just too stupid ?

Danke !!

Markus
Old Jun 10th 2014, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiring a campervan in WA (Perth) in january?

Apart from the 1st and 26th I would have thought they'd be open.

http://www.britz.com.au/campervan-hi...ges/perth.aspx
Old Jun 10th 2014, 5:21 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Apart from the 1st and 26th I would have thought they'd be open.

Campervan Hire Perth WA - Car, RV & Motorhome Rental - Britz AU
When you do a search it says they are closed all of december and january. I have just e-mailed them. Thanks Jilliebee
Old Jun 11th 2014, 2:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I know they say Perth is dullsville but I very much doubt it Hope you hear something visa email.
Old Jun 13th 2014, 2:27 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by northernbird
I know they say Perth is dullsville but I very much doubt it Hope you hear something visa email.
Dullsville indeed, no reply to my e-mail, as usual.