Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Hippo Returns!!!!!!!!!

The Hippo Returns!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: The Hippo Returns!!!!!!!!!

Really glad to see you back Beth, hope everything works out for you!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

OMG god Beth its good to see you back, WPHS was not the same without you
Hope everything is ok take care
emma
xx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:13 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart
OMG god Beth its good to see you back, WPHS was not the same without you
Hope everything is ok take care
emma
xx
Thanks everyone
Feels good to be back
Just been down Halfords and have bought us all a new bike....and helmets.....not bad price either with the Easter Sales £713 for 6 bikes and helmets and a few small bits
You should have seen me trying to get my leg over my bike though.....I'm only 5' 1" tall....LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

go girl go!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:21 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodys
go girl go!!!
LOL.....thanks
Just goes to show that if I can get through this emotional rollercoaster then anyone can!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

so glad to see you back beth, after reading this thread seems we all go through this time when we don't want to go for one reason or another.

glad you're feeling positive about your move now, stay focused and good luck in your future in tas - no-one deserves it more than you.

vicky
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:27 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
so glad to see you back beth, after reading this thread seems we all go through this time when we don't want to go for one reason or another.

glad you're feeling positive about your move now, stay focused and good luck in your future in tas - no-one deserves it more than you.

vicky
Hope you're still feeling positive too. It's much easier to give up and throw the towel in...........but I was soooooooooooooo miserable when I thought we were staying in the UK
Take care,
Beth x x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hope you're still feeling positive too. It's much easier to give up and throw the towel in...........but I was soooooooooooooo miserable when I thought we were staying in the UK
Take care,

Beth x x
yep definately going for it now - going to drag the 2 teenagers kicking and screaming!

vicky
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
yep definately going for it now - going to drag the 2 teenagers kicking and screaming!

vicky
We did that.....they don't regret it now though
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
We did that.....they don't regret it now though

hope i'll be saying the same thing next year!

whereabouts in oz are you?
vicky
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm up in Cairns Vicky.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:07 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Take care,
Beth x x

Beth my fellow double agent welcome back you daft sod.

We have missed you.

xx

Kaye
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by wardy2
Beth my fellow double agent
That got me curious and my further investigation has brought to light I have missed two major events in your life.

Many congratulations on getting your visa Kaye and I hope Perth will be everything you desire

.....as you were.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beth, welcome back hope it went well with the buyers
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:40 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
That got me curious and my further investigation has brought to light I have missed two major events in your life.

Many congratulations on getting your visa Kaye and I hope Perth will be everything you desire

.....as you were.
Hi Bix I am hoping it is not and that hubby will see sense and take me to Cairns he is convinced that his mates can get him a job in Perth and in reality they probably will.

Hope to be in Cairns by christmas I have to show him who is right

Thanks for the congrats on visas though.

Will definately be in Cairns for August its my b'day and I will spend it where I want with or without him

Kaye x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.