Wikiposts

Hi, i am a newbie

Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:32 pm
Banned

112inky will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hi, i am a newbie

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello & welcome to the madhouse.

Be warned, highly addictive, whole afternoons, days & weeks can be lost!
Hi... thanks for your advice as i am already losing ma time without a check..i get immersed in reading these discussions.....
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
you should have said i would have got the big glasses out .....

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gif

And put some shrimps on the BBQ

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...7/26_11_31.gif

Dougie
Don't forget the party poppers
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

That looks cool with all them men swigging pints all syncronized in the quote of a quote !

Dougie
Not me, im a lovely lady.

Oh and where has 112inky gone.

Have not heard from 112inky since start of thread.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

That looks cool with all them men swigging pints all syncronized in the quote of a quote !

Dougie
Let's not spoil the trend then
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:43 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Quote:

Dougie

so does this make this a quote of a quote of a quote, that includes the previous quoted quotes, or should i just quote the quoted quotes from the original quotes
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:59 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 112inky
Hi.. i am right here friend....
Nice on inky, Top Party by the way, your hospitality is much appreciated.

Hope you dont take offence but we are just missing a few vital ingreediants ...........

Lets get this party going ..................

We need a few more drinks me thinks ....... help yourself everyone virtual drinks are on inky

A little music...................

Now thats better.............

Dougie
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Nice on inky, Top Party by the way, your hospitality is much appreciated.

Hope you dont take offence but we are just missing a few vital ingreediants ...........

Lets get this party going ..................

We need a few more drinks me thinks ....... help yourself everyone virtual drinks are on inky

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gifhttp://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gif
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gifhttp://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gif

A little music...................

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0mvOphwq1U

Now thats better.............

Dougie
Oh I love that track
So, it's all round to yours is it then? Prawns on the barbie & jugs of beer
Any champers?
Attached Thumbnails Hi, i am a newbie-champers.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:14 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Oh I love that track
So, it's all round to yours is it then? Prawns on the barbie & jugs of beer
Any champers?
Not a problem sallyclaire always a party around here

Champers ?? Not for me i'd rather a larger or Cider but Louise will take you up on that for sure, Thanks

Anyone brought any other food/drink/music ???

Lets have it then...............

Regards

Dougie

Events Cordinater
North West Division
England
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

My contribution....
Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr64KOyrh5s

and food!
Attached Thumbnails Hi, i am a newbie-steak.jpg  

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Mar 25th 2009 at 1:21 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:26 pm
Swollen Member

WOW was just getting into my short trousers when that one came out !!

How about something to get all on the dance floor ?????????

Everyone loves a bit of Rick

Dougie
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WOW was just getting into my short trousers when that one came out !!

Dougie
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is this a bit closer to your era then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xirQ55IgA
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:44 pm
Swollen Member

Is this a bit closer to your era then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xirQ55IgA
Sorry not available in my country

What was it?..................teletubbies or summit???

Dougie
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry not available in my country

What was it?..................teletubbies or summit???

Dougie
:curse: Cheeky young whippersnapper! Coldplay actually.
Are you still in the UK?

Anyway, just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzg5...x=0&playnext=1
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:16 pm
Swollen Member

:curse: Cheeky young whippersnapper! Coldplay actually.
Are you still in the UK?

Anyway, just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzg5...x=0&playnext=1
wooo up hold on a minute.....//wern;t kicking off just could'y see the vid!!

...... YouTube have put a load of blocks up stopping peopl watching full videos and music tracks from other countries to try and crack down on the copyright infridgements that are haappening daily by there millions !!!

Dam them IT guru's :curse:

Anyway i do love coldplay and in particular this one

Dougie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.