Wikiposts

Hi, i am a newbie

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm
Banned

112inky will become famous soon enough
Default Hi, i am a newbie

Hi friends... i am new to this site... i am happy that i chose this site... it feels good to be here....
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, i am a newbie

Hello & welcome to the madhouse.

Be warned, highly addictive, whole afternoons, days & weeks can be lost!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:05 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 112inky
Hi friends... i am new to this site... i am happy that i chose this site... it feels good to be here....

Hi
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Hi 112inky and welcome whoever you may be (nowt in your profile). This is a great site for finding out stuff, expressing opinions and just reading what people think about loads of things.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:29 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

I'll second that....

Howdy by the way

Dougie
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
I'll second that....

Howdy by the way

Dougie
Hi! Welcome.

And i totally agree with sallyclaire and DOUGIE AN LOUISE.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:07 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Very true Sallyclaire, by eck you post a few don't you

Bet your more gorgeous in real-life than your avatar

Hi 112 inky

Cooler
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 112inky
welcome to BE. You will meet lots of wonderful people on here.....enjoy the ride
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

When someone starts by saying they are a "Newbie", does it demoralise those who are considered to be "Oldies"?

In my view, it is definitely a reason to retreat to the drinks fridge to ponder the existential take on this philosophical question.

TD
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper
When someone starts by saying they are a "Newbie", does it demoralise those who are considered to be "Oldies"?

In my view, it is definitely a reason to retreat to the drinks fridge to ponder the existential take on this philosophical question.

TD
I'll drink to that but then again I'll drink to anything hic!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Ill join you then
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Bet your more gorgeous in real-life than your avatar

Cooler
Thanks for the best laugh I've had in ages!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:13 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Originally Posted by ausi dream
Ill join you then

That looks cool with all them men swigging pints all syncronized in the quote of a quote !

Dougie
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
That looks cool with all them men swigging pints all syncronized in the quote of a quote !

Dougie
It's a party!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:39 am
Swollen Member

It's a party!
you should have said i would have got the big glasses out .....

And put some shrimps on the BBQ

Dougie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.