Here's out of here

Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Here's out of here

That's it.

Here's out of here. One way flights booked no going back now arrive 2nd of July.

Now all we have to do is get the shippers in next week to move of all our stuff, sleep on the floor for two weeks ( better than moving in with family )

Felt a bit strange booking them one way seen as we have been planning this for nearly two years. Any way see you on the other side

Also just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody on here who has helped us a long the way. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride but a lot of fun as well.

Now the real fun begins

Thanks Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here's out of here

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
That's it.

Here's out of here. One way flights booked no going back now arrive 2nd of July.

Now all we have to do is get the shippers in next week to move of all our stuff, sleep on the floor for two weeks ( better than moving in with family )

Felt a bit strange booking them one way seen as we have been planning this for nearly two years. Any way see you on the other side

Also just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody on here who has helped us a long the way. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride but a lot of fun as well.

Now the real fun begins

Thanks Paddy

I await that beer you owe me
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I await that beer you owe me
Jaysus

You dont forget anything. Its in my suitcase it was the first thing i packed

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:55 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jaysus

You dont forget anything. Its in my suitcase it was the first thing i packed

Paddy
Aye there are two reasons they call me elephant bernie,never forgetting anything is one of them
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aye there are two reasons they call me elephant bernie,never forgetting anything is one of them
And the other is you drink through your nose
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:08 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

And the other is you drink through your nose
I thought it was a weight thing.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I thought it was a weight thing.
Certainly not a height thing
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where you will arrive but if it's Sydney have something warm to wear when you get off the plane. I first went to NZ which was described as a subtropical climate, it was a shock to find 6C early morning, that's what it is here now but will probably be about 10C when you arrive. Anyway all the best and look forward to a great new life, I've had a fantastic time here since 1974 and I'm now enjoying a wonderful retirement, so much to do I really need a social secretary.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NigelWaring
Not sure where you will arrive but if it's Sydney have something warm to wear when you get off the plane. I first went to NZ which was described as a subtropical climate, it was a shock to find 6C early morning, that's what it is here now but will probably be about 10C when you arrive. Anyway all the best and look forward to a great new life, I've had a fantastic time here since 1974 and I'm now enjoying a wonderful retirement, so much to do I really need a social secretary.
Thanks Nigel

We will be arriving in Brisbane then onto our new life in Caloundra.

You have been there since before i was born so must be good. Hope i have a good as time as you seemed to have

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nigel

We will be arriving in Brisbane then onto our new life in Caloundra.

You have been there since before i was born so must be good. Hope i have a good as time as you seemed to have

Paddy
Gaun yesel Paddy bhoy. Have a ball mate. Good luck.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by framac67
Gaun yesel Paddy bhoy. Have a ball mate. Good luck.
Thanks Framac

Glad to see you are still in good health buddy
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Framac

Glad to see you are still in good health buddy
Top o the world Paddy. Canny keep a good man down for long.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:21 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move and in your new life down under
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

That's it.

Now the real fun begins

Thanks Paddy
ASK THEM IF THEY CAN LAND THE PLANE NEXT TO THE FITBAW MATCH SO YOU CAN NIP IN FOR A BEER PAL. YOU OWE ME ONE FIRST

GOOD LUCK PADDY
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

THE SIZE OF YOUR ARSE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.