Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
That's my dog's name

Quality, DH, quality.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:39 am
Just Joined

tax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wargod
Looks like a solar panel to me - nowt to worry about
that's what i thought - wish i never told the wife what the quack said. bloody jacket spud (no butter) and green crap for tea tonight.

when she goes to bed, i'm sneaking off for a pie-floater.....mmmm pie-floater
Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:43 am
Just Joined

tax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Did the doc actually tell you how much of a fat b****** you are? I mean, are you only a little fat b****** or are you a REALLY REALLY fat b******, because the distinction is important I think. I mean are you more like a Jack Black tubby-wubby or more a John Candy hefty-wefty?

Either way, you got two choices - get yourself on a diet or relax, put your feet up with a nice pint and a pile of cream cakes!

Nicky (slightly fat b******)
I prefer to think of myself as a Homer fat b******.

But i have become rather nervous since the decision on commercial whaling the other week.............

Duck - harpoon

TB - no its not an acronym for Tubby B*****d!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:41 am
Just Joined

Caledonia2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I always find that not eating helps. Or some family trauma that stops you thinking about food. Or even immersing yourself in work. Or just drinking lots of water, then eating fruit when you get home and not even thinking about all those chocolate bars and crisps and...
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:36 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caledonia2006
Or some family trauma that stops you thinking about food.
Ah, so that's the secret - murder your family. Of course! Why didn't I think of it sooner! I can just see me now, standing in the dock, facing a life sentence for beating Dave to death with a celery stick, and my defence is 'sorry m'lud, I needed to take my mind off food!' - That'll do it then!

Nicky