Wikiposts

Help

Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

tax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the rough
Cool Help

The doc has told me i'm a fat b@@@@@d

he has put me on some sort of medication and told me i can't eat chips, drink beer and worse of all - no iced coffees :scared:

can anyone give me a second opinion

TB
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

Are they slimming pills?
My SIL had some and there were certain things she couldn't eat other wise she would have got instant diarrhoea!! She tried it out once (at home) and regretted it for 2 days!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:26 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are anything like these two then you truly are a fat b*****d!
Attached Thumbnails Help-obese_men.jpg   Help-obese-man2.jpg  
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

tax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the roughtax_bloke is a jewel in the rough

[IMG]Me[/IMG]
Originally Posted by Vanessa
If you are anything like these two then you truly are a fat b*****d!
Me on a day out:
Attached Images  
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tax_bloke

he has put me on some sort of medication and told me i can't eat chips, drink beer and worse of all - no iced coffees :scared:

TB
Second opinion coming your way.....no iced coffees...Noooooooooo. :scared:
Have you thought about joining the slimming thread ? I'm a big believer in slimming world. Shout if you need some info on what it's about.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:50 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

TB
Go to Egypt for a weeks cruise down the nile - eat what ever you want. But first you must have one glass of water from the river.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:51 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG]Me[/IMG]

Me on a day out:
Sorry but you must be hidden behind me
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:57 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not get involved in diets, once on that treadmill you will never get off and you only set yourself up for failure. The statistics of gaining weight once your come off a diet are extremely high.

Get youself on a healthy eating regime (and exercise plan) and if you are eating and drinking loads of junk then you will soon notice the weight drop off.

The Good Food Doctor talks a lot of sense.

If you want to know what I eat then pm me and I will let you know. Since I have been following the healthy eating plan I haven't looked back. I still drink, eat out and entertain at home.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not get involved in diets, once on that treadmill you will never get off and you only set yourself up for failure. The statistics of gaining weight once your come off a diet are extremely high.

Get youself on a healthy eating regime (and exercise plan) and if you are eating and drinking loads of junk then you will soon notice the weight drop off.

If you want to know what I eat then pm me and I will let you know. Since I have been following the healthy eating plan I haven't looked back. I still drink, eat out and entertain at home.

Although, there are good diets (aka 'Healthy Eating plans' out there) such as the South Beach diet for example, which is whole grain, good carbs and some alcohol. Some people DO benefit from an instructed regime to help themselves deal with deeper problems such as food addictions or underlying health problems.
A diet as such is only a way of eating. The Food Doctor's plan is still a 'diet'.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:52 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

gastric banding works well too!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:54 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG]Me[/IMG]

Me on a day out:
Looks like a solar panel to me - nowt to worry about
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
gastric banding works well too!

And it's not at all restrictive.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:04 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

TB
Did the doc actually tell you how much of a fat b****** you are? I mean, are you only a little fat b****** or are you a REALLY REALLY fat b******, because the distinction is important I think. I mean are you more like a Jack Black tubby-wubby or more a John Candy hefty-wefty?

Either way, you got two choices - get yourself on a diet or relax, put your feet up with a nice pint and a pile of cream cakes!

Nicky (slightly fat b******)
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh, I started Vanessa's bikini diet and I've never looked back
Attached Thumbnails Help-auntie-sheila.jpg  
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Yeh, I started Vanessa's bikini diet and I've never looked back

PMSL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.