Wikiposts

Helman's Mayonaise

Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Helman's Mayonaise

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The only outcome of this thread for us is that the boss can't work out why, on returning home, I pretty much made a bee-line for the mayonaise jar. It must have been pretty obvious that I was up to something, the way I opened it and sniffed the contents.

The shame - she buys the S & W stuff - could have sworn she got the Hellman equivalent... she chooses it because it has organic eggs.

And yes, it is a bit sweet. So I will buy the Best one, for a comparison, and see if she notices.
I don't care as long as it's whole egg and none of the so called reduced fat crap. Strangely, I only ever use mayo to go with tuna....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

donchi12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen you should make your own mayo hellmans is not so good wern it comes to the organic side its so easy to make and once you do it then you'll never go back trust the biggest mayo freak just take about 15mins and you could make about a litre of home made mayo trust
Originally Posted by kporte
I don't care as long as it's whole egg and none of the so called reduced fat crap. Strangely, I only ever use mayo to go with tuna....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Just out of interest, did his aunt exhibit any special powers which she attributed to her 'mintsauceoneverything' policy . . . live to be a hundred, divine water just with her fingers, help the blind see, the crippled walk, twist a cherry stalk into a knot using only her tongue? . . . that sort of thing

No, she died at 64, had been crippled with something wrong with both hips from a very young age and was quite unhappy because her spoilt rotten son had got everything he could out of her and then ignored her. Lovely lady though. Cracking sense of humour but I don't think that was anything to do with mint sauce

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Say what you really feel Pen.

Oh yeah. And salt. Now you're talkin'.

By the way, did you get my text the other week?
Yes, got it whilst I was driving, thought I'll send that when I get home and completely forgot until you just reminded me. Sorry. I'll get to it asap.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 4:17 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The only outcome of this thread for us is that the boss can't work out why, on returning home, I pretty much made a bee-line for the mayonaise jar. It must have been obvious that I was up to something by the way I opened it and sniffed the contents.

The shame - she buys the S & W stuff - could have sworn she got the Hellman equivalent... she chooses it because it has organic eggs.

And yes, it is a bit sweet. So I will buy the Best one, for a comparison, and see if she notices.
Decant it into the S+W jar. That'll confuse her.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 4:18 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No, she died at 64, had been crippled with something wrong with both hips from a very young age and was quite unhappy because her spoilt rotten son had got everything he could out of her and then ignored her. Lovely lady though. Cracking sense of humour but I don't think that was anything to do with mint sauce

Yes, got it whilst I was driving, thought I'll send that when I get home and completely forgot until you just reminded me. Sorry. I'll get to it asap.
It's ok. I only wanted to know if you were still dying and you're obviously not so it's all good.