helloooo

Old Aug 31st 2009, 8:47 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default helloooo

Hi Guys,

Blooming long time no speak again.

Husband number 2 and I have decided that before I get too old we are gonna get ourselves in a position to apply for a visa to come over should we wish to in a good few years, rather than in 8 yrs decide we want to and we cant because we cant get the points. I'm now 33 and Stu is 42 so I will have to apply.

Stu has a 9 yr old daughter so we shant be making any moves until she is old enough to decide if she wants to come with us or stay here but having been through the whole visa thing before it just seems more logical to start planning now.

Neither of us have the right quals so I am going to go and get some and work in that field so I can apply for Skilled Migrant (fingers crossed of course the SOL doesn't change too much) No idea what I am gonna do, Maybe nursing but fomr some odd reason the Idea of being a butcher is also calling out at me. who knows yet.

Obviousdly I woulnt not return to Geraldton, mainly because I dont like it and secondly I have an ex there who I dont ever fancy seeing again LOL.

We both have friends and I have family in Melbourne and we both like Vic so if we go It will be that direction. I know it sounds a little silly planning so far in advance but I have seen so many people come on this forum and realize that they are a few years to late to be able to follow their dream the easy route and then spend time and money taking the not so easy route and still not make it. Being the control freak I am I like to plan well in advance.

SO Back to the IMMI website it is, to pick the route I am going to take and fingers crossed it stays on the list.

Hope you are all well, Pretty good here, Mum is amazingly still with us, she gets very tired at times from the Chemo and Evastin but it sure does seem to be doing the job at keepng her here longer. It is up and down but she is still living a pretty full life considering, She's racked up 4 holidays this summer alone

Kala.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 2:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: helloooo

Super Kala. Hope you're not feeling Fragilistic.

We did hear a while back everything was pretty settled for you over there. (Think it might have been TWT?)

Anyhow, glad to hear it's confirmed and welcome back!
Old Sep 1st 2009, 2:56 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

AHH yeah all very settled, I've even almost become a propper grown up LOL. I got married again last year to the guy who rented me a room when I returned from Aus, I'm step mum to a 9 yr old girl so get to live in a world of pink with the perfect excuse We now have a menagerie of animals, 2 cats, a couple of piggies and a great Dane and a Pomeranian, we also foster Great Danes for a great dane rescue. Stuart works full time and I work part taking Disabled kids to and from school and respite, nothing like my old life at all in regard to career but I really feel like I have found personal happiness and it is so much less stressfull.

In all honesty it seems silly to even consider returnng to Aus but it is family that has kept us here, and Stuarts mum passed from Cancer, My mum has non cureable cancer and Stuarts Daughter wont be 9 forever so it seems silly not to be prepared for what may come round in the far off future.

Hope you are well, Lots of Fourm catching up for me to do.

Take care
Kala x
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:17 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=JayDeee;7892822]AHH yeah all very settled, I've even almost become a propper grown up LOL. I got married again last year to the guy who rented me a room when I returned from Aus, I'm step mum to a 9 yr old girl so get to live in a world of pink with the perfect excuse We now have a menagerie of animals, 2 cats, a couple of piggies and a great Dane and a Pomeranian, we also foster Great Danes for a great dane rescue. Stuart works full time and I work part taking Disabled kids to and from school and respite, nothing like my old life at all in regard to career but I really feel like I have found personal happiness and it is so much less stressfull.

In all honesty it seems silly to even consider returnng to Aus but it is family that has kept us here, and Stuarts mum passed from Cancer, My mum has non cureable cancer and Stuarts Daughter wont be 9 forever so it seems silly not to be prepared for what may come round in the far off future.
[quote]

Not much can keep you down girl good luck with your future plans ........cheers mm
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:37 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

was thinking when I saw the tupperware (shudders at memories) reference it had to be ablast from the past.

welcome back
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:11 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Kala, and good luck with your plans to start afresh

Julie. x
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Hi Guys,

Blooming long time no speak again.

Husband number 2 and I have decided that before I get too old we are gonna get ourselves in a position to apply for a visa to come over should we wish to in a good few years, rather than in 8 yrs decide we want to and we cant because we cant get the points. I'm now 33 and Stu is 42 so I will have to apply.

Stu has a 9 yr old daughter so we shant be making any moves until she is old enough to decide if she wants to come with us or stay here but having been through the whole visa thing before it just seems more logical to start planning now.

Neither of us have the right quals so I am going to go and get some and work in that field so I can apply for Skilled Migrant (fingers crossed of course the SOL doesn't change too much) No idea what I am gonna do, Maybe nursing but fomr some odd reason the Idea of being a butcher is also calling out at me. who knows yet.

Obviousdly I woulnt not return to Geraldton, mainly because I dont like it and secondly I have an ex there who I dont ever fancy seeing again LOL.

We both have friends and I have family in Melbourne and we both like Vic so if we go It will be that direction. I know it sounds a little silly planning so far in advance but I have seen so many people come on this forum and realize that they are a few years to late to be able to follow their dream the easy route and then spend time and money taking the not so easy route and still not make it. Being the control freak I am I like to plan well in advance.

SO Back to the IMMI website it is, to pick the route I am going to take and fingers crossed it stays on the list.

Hope you are all well, Pretty good here, Mum is amazingly still with us, she gets very tired at times from the Chemo and Evastin but it sure does seem to be doing the job at keepng her here longer. It is up and down but she is still living a pretty full life considering, She's racked up 4 holidays this summer alone

Kala.
Great to see you back doll and all the best for the future.
xxxxxxxx
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 12:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw you post the other day and meant to say welcome back then but something else got in the way Really pleased everything is good for you now. I thought you'd got citizenship when you were here last time but it must have been someone else. Good luck with the journey.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 12:46 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, it's lovely to read how your life has turned out for the better. Best of luck with all your plans.