Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hello, Is It Tea You're Looking For?

Hello, Is It Tea You're Looking For?

Old Jan 8th 2010, 12:49 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello, Is It Tea You're Looking For?

I am DeadVim and I am:

1) One meeting away from being an alcoholic
2) Sparticus
3) The Walrus

Coo-coo-ke-choo.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, Is It Tea You're Looking For?

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I am DeadVim and I am:

1) One meeting away from being an alcoholic
2) Sparticus
3) The Walrus

Coo-coo-ke-choo.
Bring back the REAL Vim,yer a poor imposter
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:21 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Bring back the REAL Vim,yer a poor imposter
Marriage and fatherhood will do that to you, ask me a question only REAL Vim would know the answer to and I'll try to guess ...
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage and fatherhood will do that to you, ask me a question only REAL Vim would know the answer to and I'll try to guess ...
Why did you get married and have kids
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:50 am
Mostly Harmless

Why did you get married and have kids
'tis the reason I am here, married an Aussie who I met on a walking holiday in Cyprus. Just the one kid, if she wants friends she can find them herself
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:52 am
FREE TIBET

'tis the reason I am here, married an Aussie who I met on a walking holiday in Cyprus. Just the one kid, if she wants friends she can find them herself
You should have kept walking
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:54 am
Mostly Harmless

You should have kept walking
The thought had occurred ... hey look, I've only been here 5 minutes and I've already had a post deleted by Sue, who else could I be?
Old Jan 8th 2010, 1:59 am
FREE TIBET

The thought had occurred ... hey look, I've only been here 5 minutes and I've already had a post deleted by Sue, who else could I be?
Thats true,but there are a few pretenders to ur crown,just not up to scratch
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:02 am
Mostly Harmless

Thats true,but there are a few pretenders to ur crown,just not up to scratch
The secret is I have hidden shallows.

You can't teach my kind of madness, it's both a blessing and a curse.

God damn it, I only registered again to post one message now look at me ... like an ex-smoker who decided to visit Amsterdam.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:08 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

You're infamous
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:13 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Sue
You're infamous
I'm sure there is some automated pop-up warning that triggers whenever I am within a click of this forum, let alone being stupid enough to register, again.

I am a legend in my own lunchtime.

It's just what I always wanted, the recognition of a bunch of people in cyberspace

When I am making a hash of my marriage and practicing dubious parenting skills I can be reassured that somewhere out there I am also remembered as an idiot.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:15 am
FREE TIBET

I'm sure there is some automated pop-up warning that triggers whenever I am within a click of this forum, let alone being stupid enough to register, again.

I am a legend in my own lunchtime.

It's just what I always wanted, the recognition of a bunch of people in cyberspace

When I am making a hash of my marriage and practicing dubious parenting skills I can be reassured that somewhere out there I am also remembered as an idiot.
Hey idiot close the door yer letting illigals into oz
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:18 am
Mostly Harmless

Hey idiot close the door yer letting illigals into oz
"They're taking our jobs!"
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:21 am
FREE TIBET

"They're taking our jobs!"
FREE TIBET NOW !!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2010, 2:22 am
Mostly Harmless

FREE TIBET NOW !!!!!!
What do we want?
Procrastination!

When do we want it?
Next Week!

(Has this thread been moved? Is this some kind of test? )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.