Hello Everyone

Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

KerryRyan will become famous soon enoughKerryRyan will become famous soon enough
Default Hello Everyone

Hello,

We have just started the process, i have read a lot of posts and cant wait till i am at the same stage.

Well my fella is a joiner and has just past the scoring system, so we have a long long way to go. He has wanted to do this move for years but i was never ready but now after having my two girls i am ready.

It has been a hard decision to make as i have two horses and will be leaving them behind, its not the cost of taking them (well maybe a bit dear at £6'000. a horse) but they need to be in quarantine for 9 month, yes 9 month i just couldn't do that to them.

We have decided on Cairns as Ryan has a friend who lives there, thought it would be good to have a familiar face.

Is anybody at the same stage as us or anybody going to Cairns,

Thanks

Kerry yipee
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Originally Posted by KerryRyan
Hello,

We have just started the process, i have read a lot of posts and cant wait till i am at the same stage.

Well my fella is a joiner and has just past the scoring system, so we have a long long way to go. He has wanted to do this move for years but i was never ready but now after having my two girls i am ready.

It has been a hard decision to make as i have two horses and will be leaving them behind, its not the cost of taking them (well maybe a bit dear at £6'000. a horse) but they need to be in quarantine for 9 month, yes 9 month i just couldn't do that to them.

We have decided on Cairns as Ryan has a friend who lives there, thought it would be good to have a familiar face.

Is anybody at the same stage as us or anybody going to Cairns,

Thanks

Kerry yipee
Hi Kerry I just like to welcome you to the BE mad house we are not off to Cairns but we are still at the first stages of the waiting game we are heading to Brisbane( fingers crossed we get our visas) just like to say Hi and good luck with your visa app
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

hiya and welcome to BE,
we are in the final stages of getting the visa's, which has taken a year to get this far!
since joining this web site i have become addicted to it, trust me i bet you will become the same!!!
anyway all the best, and good luck with the application
ann
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

KerryRyan will become famous soon enoughKerryRyan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Kerry I just like to welcome you to the BE mad house we are not off to Cairns but we are still at the first stages of the waiting game we are heading to Brisbane( fingers crossed we get our visas) just like to say Hi and good luck with your visa app

Oh good luck on the app,

I have noticed that a lot are heading Brisbane way, what is the reason for your decision is it work, family or somewhere you just fancied.

Kerry
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annkc
hiya and welcome to BE,
we are in the final stages of getting the visa's, which has taken a year to get this far!
since joining this web site i have become addicted to it, trust me i bet you will become the same!!!
anyway all the best, and good luck with the application
ann
Hi Anne

Oh i bet you get so excited when the postman comes, how long have you got to go now.

Were are you going, we are going to Cairns.

Take care

Kerry
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

dont know how long! our agent said that it can take up to 12 weeks, that was back at the end of july.
so as you can imagine i am checking emails everyday, and waiting for that all important call.
We are going to south west perth as we have family out there, will try that if we dont like it we will go to brissy as we have family there also, but perth is where we want to be.
here's hoping we hear soon,
anyway good luck to you all
ann
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:54 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Welcome to the assylum. Hope all goes well with your process
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:56 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I am not going to Cairns but will also extend my welcome to the fun house
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:26 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome to BE,

Lots of people to help you on here, dont know where the ones from Cairns have gone but hopefully someone will be along to help you soon.

Have you been to Cairns before? Just wondering how you will go on with the tropical heat up there? Especially coming from Yorkshire! I am from Rochdale so know how you will feel sweltering in the humidity!!

Good luck with the process

Vikki
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paul30
Welcome to the assylum. Hope all goes well with your process
Hi thanks.

How far are you and were are you heading.

Kerry
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asher
Hi

I am not going to Cairns but will also extend my welcome to the fun house

Hi,

Thanks for that

Kerry
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Kerry

Welcome to the site
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VikkiL
Hello and welcome to BE,

Lots of people to help you on here, dont know where the ones from Cairns have gone but hopefully someone will be along to help you soon.

Have you been to Cairns before? Just wondering how you will go on with the tropical heat up there? Especially coming from Yorkshire! I am from Rochdale so know how you will feel sweltering in the humidity!!

Good luck with the process

Vikki
Hi Vikki.

Yes i no what you mean with the heat, we are hopping to plan it so we get there in there winter 26c instead of the summer 40c+ . If we can plan it like that i think we should be ok. I have family who went out there 12 month ago and they have been fine they said it took 4-6 weeks to adjust but then was fine after that.

Kerry
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello Kerry

Welcome to the site

Hi

Thanks, How far are you with it all.

Kerry
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:14 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KerryRyan
Hi

Thanks, How far are you with it all.

Kerry
We got our visa in May Just got to get our backsides over there now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.