Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hello, another thread

hello, another thread

Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:06 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Normal for Manchester then (we came from not far away)

Take it your not missing our delightful weather!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:07 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Take it your not missing our delightful weather!
Nope
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:08 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all very cold and damp here!!

Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:10 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Morning all very cold and damp here!!

....why? have you wet your bed Kay?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Whats everyone up to this weekend then?

Working all day saturday and sunday. That's my punishment for leaving. I'm covering the Managers holiday so I have to work loads.

Ah well, I leave in two weeks
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:15 am

....why? have you wet your bed Kay?
oops sussed me

Nah its just very damp down in the valley today

There is a kestral sat outside my window
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:17 am
Living the Dream!

oops sussed me

Nah its just very damp down in the valley today

There is a kestral sat outside my window

lol.

Weather is always crap for the weekend!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:20 am

lol.

Weather is always crap for the weekend!
Aint that the truth!! Not got much planned going for a meal with family tomorrow, my nephew is off to L.A to live on Monday
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:27 am
Living the Dream!

Aint that the truth!! Not got much planned going for a meal with family tomorrow, my nephew is off to L.A to live on Monday
L. A wow! how exciting. What is he going to do? My friends went to Orange County last year to work as nurses, they are having a fantastic time over there. Hope your nephew has a great time over there!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:35 am

L. A wow! how exciting. What is he going to do? My friends went to Orange County last year to work as nurses, they are having a fantastic time over there. Hope your nephew has a great time over there!
He works for sky digital, they've already sent him out there twice for a few months at a time, he loved it out there, anyhoo the company over there have sponsered his visa and offered him a proper contract so hes off.

I cant blame him is was living in a shitty bedsit in leeds, now the company is paying for an apartment by the sea
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:40 am
Living the Dream!

He works for sky digital, they've already sent him out there twice for a few months at a time, he loved it out there, anyhoo the company over there have sponsered his visa and offered him a proper contract so hes off.

I cant blame him is was living in a shitty bedsit in leeds, now the company is paying for an apartment by the sea

My friends have an apartment by the sea. They have taken up rollerblading (seems to be the thing to do) so they can join everyone else skating up the beach road.

They said their quality of life is so much better out there. They have found it cheaper to eat out than eat indoors. They have much more of a disposable income and see each other alot more. In UK they were working opposite shifts and didn't hardly see each other. they came back to visit for a few days just before christmas and they looked so well! Sounds like your nephew has got a good move there!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:56 am

My friends have an apartment by the sea. They have taken up rollerblading (seems to be the thing to do) so they can join everyone else skating up the beach road.

They said their quality of life is so much better out there. They have found it cheaper to eat out than eat indoors. They have much more of a disposable income and see each other alot more. In UK they were working opposite shifts and didn't hardly see each other. they came back to visit for a few days just before christmas and they looked so well! Sounds like your nephew has got a good move there!
Yes it is a good move, glad your friends are enjoying it. hope we get to go out and visit him
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is a good move, glad your friends are enjoying it. hope we get to go out and visit him

g'day folks, i am trying my hardest to get some cleaning done today, so leave me alone and let me get on with it
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
g'day folks, i am trying my hardest to get some cleaning done today, so leave me alone and let me get on with it
PMSL stop bloody talking to us then

I'm gonna put an upto date list on the sheff thread now, and pm peeps who have not been around for a bit
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL stop bloody talking to us then

I'm gonna put an upto date list on the sheff thread now, and pm peeps who have not been around for a bit
bugger off and leave me alone then!!!! i'm going right now!!!! really

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.