Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hello, another thread

hello, another thread

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:59 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by WendyC
i've just spilled beer on the puter and now it's drunk and keeps puTTING caps in. VEry annoying

What a waste of beer Wendy!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:00 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]
Originally Posted by Margaret2

Back again.

Margaret...Did you not spend part of the day in bed???

or am I in need of the mental health day?

Yeah, was going to, but couldn't get my ass off of this site , I am going to try not to use it ALL weekend, what do you think my chances are
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:02 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Yeah, was going to, but couldn't get my ass off of this site , I am going to try not to use it ALL weekend, what do you think my chances are

wagg wagg ooops!

I will be off this site on Sunday and Monday as I am working nights from Saturday. Will you all miss me???
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

i
know
the
space
bar
will
not
work

What a waste of beer Wendy!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:04 am
Living the Dream!

i
know
the
space
bar
will
not
work

Its
ok
Wendy
I
can
read
vertically!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

it
is
a
good
job
ffs
its
doing
myheadin
pmsl
tho

Its
ok
Wendy
I
can
read
vertically!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:09 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

it
is
a
good
job
ffs
its
doing
myheadin
pmsl
tho
PMSL, hubby thinks am mad, coz i was really chuckling at this one
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:10 am

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

wagg wagg ooops!

I will be off this site on Sunday and Monday as I am working nights from Saturday. Will you all miss me???
They must have computers, never mind the bloody patients, they'll be safer if you stay away from them
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:10 am
Living the Dream!

it
is
a
good
job
ffs
its
doing
myheadin
pmsl
tho

it
would
be
worse
if
the
keyboard
was
knackered
and
you
couldn't
type
at
all
have
you
tried
throwing
'resolve'
over
it
?
Might
cure
keyboard
hangover?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

snap

PMSL, hubby thinks am mad, coz i was really chuckling at this one
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:38 am
Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=Margaret2]

They must have computers, never mind the bloody patients, they'll be safer if you stay away from them

Its a new job Margaret....I have to wait at least 2 weeks before i sit on my arse and do nothing!

...anyway need reference from the boss yet!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:45 am

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW][QUOTE=Margaret2]

Its a new job Margaret....I have to wait at least 2 weeks before i sit on my arse and do nothing!

As much as that , don't worry i'll give you a reference,
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:57 am
Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=Margaret2][QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

As much as that , don't worry i'll give you a reference,

alright then...2 days!

thanks I need a good reference.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW][QUOTE=Margaret2]

alright then...2 days!

thanks I need a good reference.

Yes we are the HOT thread people. we have 22 pages of hello and goodbye messages
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:00 am
Living the Dream!

[QUOTE=WendyC][QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

Yes we are the HOT thread people. we have 22 pages of hello and goodbye messages
yes well I was brought up to be polite and have good manners!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.