Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hello, another thread

hello, another thread

Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by WendyC
Same here. It's lovely after a looooong day at work.

I'm off all week. I've just been dossing about today. Was on here this morning, then went for a siesta this afternoon. Hubby rang from work and asked me to meet him for something to eat....at Sainsburys of all places. Came home booked holiday to Butlins for the kids and now consuming a bottle of wine! I'm bloody exhausted! lol
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I'm off all week. I've just been dossing about today. Was on here this morning, then went for a siesta this afternoon. Hubby rang from work and asked me to meet him for something to eat....at Sainsburys of all places. Came home booked holiday to Butlins for the kids and now consuming a bottle of wine! I'm bloody exhausted! lol
God, you've done too much. Better conserve all your energy by talking to us all night.

I've only got two weeks to go at work before I leave to get sorted for our move, so can't really complain. But I am glad today is over as it has been really busy. I think everyone just got paid, so business is booming
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

God, you've done too much. Better conserve all your energy by talking to us all night.

I've only got two weeks to go at work before I leave to get sorted for our move, so can't really complain. But I am glad today is over as it has been really busy. I think everyone just got paid, so business is booming
I know.... I've just been paid, but I've spent it all already! Thank god, Feb is only a short month!

Butlins holiday was a bargain though. half price! so can't complain. Think we are more excited than the kids!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I know.... I've just been paid, but I've spent it all already! Thank god, Feb is only a short month!
I think all our customers have spent all their wages today too

Originally Posted by Mrs LFW
Butlins holiday was a bargain though. half price! so can't complain. Think we are more excited than the kids!

When are you going?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:53 pm
Living the Dream!

I think all our customers have spent all their wages today too

When are you going?

We are going in May. We're doing a rekkie later this year so though its only fair for the kids to have a bit of fun! Anyone been to Skeggie Butlins? They are having a junior rangers week where they are bringing in lots of different wildlife like stick insects, snakes and spiders. thought we could get aquainted with them before we come to Oz. Oh and there's the spa.....say no more!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We are going in May. We're doing a rekkie later this year so though its only fair for the kids to have a bit of fun! Anyone been to Skeggie Butlins? They are having a junior rangers week where they are bringing in lots of different wildlife like stick insects, snakes and spiders. thought we could get aquainted with them before we come to Oz. Oh and there's the spa.....say no more!

I've been, but it was about 15 years ago. Can't believe it's that long ago

It was Ok, but there was no spa then

Hope you all have a good time
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:01 pm
Living the Dream!

I've been, but it was about 15 years ago. Can't believe it's that long ago

It was Ok, but there was no spa then

Hope you all have a good time

Oh yes....I know I will. I'll be booking the kids into the kids club as soon as we arrive!!! (cos they will enjoy it of course and I want them to be happy! )
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll be booking the kids into the kids club as soon as we arrive!!! (cos they will enjoy it of course and I want them to be happy! )

Of course
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:11 pm
Living the Dream!

Of course

...then me and hubby will check out the bars!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...then me and hubby will check out the bars!

Without a doubt, got to make sure it's not off
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:16 pm
Living the Dream!

Without a doubt, got to make sure it's not off

then I will play bingo!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

then I will play bingo!

Again, you've got to try and make up the money you've spent
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Again, you've got to try and make up the money you've spent

Exactly!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:58 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks,

How's it going?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi folks,

How's it going?

Cheers

Ginny

Fine thanks and you?

We're all posting on the posting thread if you want to join us, I have to warn you that we are all talking rubbish though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.