Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Heathrow Airport Hotel/Late check out and Four week park

Wikiposts

Heathrow Airport Hotel/Late check out and Four week park

Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:22 am
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Heathrow Airport Hotel/Late check out and Four week park

Hello folks,

I am going on holiday to Australia soon, for a four week stay, so should be good, have a look etc, never been before.

Anyway, has anyone any suggestions on a good deal offered by a hotel chain where i can park my car for four weeks, stay the Sunday night prior to flying, and not have to check out the room until around 6pm, because i do not fly until around 10pm.

Obviously, i want it to be economically sound. Has anyone any good feed back or suggestions with regards to quality and cost?

Cheers.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

BandiCoot2Oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heathrow Airport Hotel/Late check out and Four week park

Originally Posted by brendarover
Hello folks,

I am going on holiday to Australia soon, for a four week stay, so should be good, have a look etc, never been before.

Anyway, has anyone any suggestions on a good deal offered by a hotel chain where i can park my car for four weeks, stay the Sunday night prior to flying, and not have to check out the room until around 6pm, because i do not fly until around 10pm.

Obviously, i want it to be economically sound. Has anyone any good feed back or suggestions with regards to quality and cost?

Cheers.
Hi we stayed in the Comfort Hotel in Hayes, they do a hotel and parking package, but this was unavailable to us when we stayed there, so we booked in with Purple Parking for a month, they are about half a mile away from the hotel. We found the hotel and parking service excellent and would recommend them both if you are not looking four a five star.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by brendarover
Hello folks,

Cheers.
hi try the park hotel....parking included for up to 15 nights,extra days available at extra cost...nice hotel with good rooms and a pub over the road from it that serves good food...also they do a shuttle bus to the airport
liz
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:40 am
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the replies, i think the four week parking will bump up the cost?

Cheers.