Heath Ledger - RIP

Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Parsnips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heath Ledger - RIP

I am not happy about being the original poster - someone else would have - back when this was news.

Its not news anymore, its sad and there is no scandle.

As Britishexpats has a very high Google ranking - and could easily be searched by those close to heath - Can I ask this thread to be deleted please

Cheers

Parsnips
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:55 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Parsnips
I am not happy about being the original poster - someone else would have - back when this was news.

As Britishexpats has a very high Google ranking - and could easily be searched by those close to heath - Can I ask this thread to be deleted please

Cheers

Parsnips
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

ok ok - I`m bored of it ok!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:58 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

ok ok - I`m bored of it ok!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:11 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Parsnips
1]Your not the original poster
2]People talking about you is the price you pay for stardom.
3]Heath's dead! he's not likely to give a shit, if we do get a complaint from him we'll act on it rest assured
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:12 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alliekate
Aha,

That might be the answer - I am on private insurance and don't have a medicare card - sure if you were rich enough to pay privately it would be the same if you wanted to doctor shop ? ( We are not rich enough by the way).

I agree, let the poor bloke RIP.
You should still have a medicare card. Why haven't you registered. Even temporary residents get reciprocal treatment.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cresta57
1]Your not the original poster
2]People talking about you is the price you pay for stardom.
3]Heath's dead! he's not likely to give a shit, if we do get a complaint from him we'll act on it rest assured
I was - hey I`m deleted - at least give me the credit of posting regrettable posts!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold

Nah, students are not entitled to medicare.

About this thread - please do not delete it - I think it has given a lot of us an opportunity to talk about something very very sad. grief is expressed in many ways - mine watching brokeback mountain and having a bawl. and i did not know the guy !!!!

It has raised many important points about presciption availability, and how easy it can be to get hold of presciption drugs. How many US stars are addicted allegely to presciption drugs - it would not happen in the UK.

RIP Heath.

Thankyou for starting this thread. Please do not delete it.

A xxx
Old Feb 10th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+dyl..._20021272.html

This sums it up for me - from Brokeback Mountain.

A xx
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, students are not entitled to medicare.

About this thread - please do not delete it - I think it has given a lot of us an opportunity to talk about something very very sad. grief is expressed in many ways - mine watching brokeback mountain and having a bawl. and i did not know the guy !!!!

It has raised many important points about presciption availability, and how easy it can be to get hold of presciption drugs. How many US stars are addicted allegely to presciption drugs - it would not happen in the UK.

RIP Heath.

Thankyou for starting this thread. Please do not delete it.

A xxx
You may not be entitled to Medicare, but you ARE entitled to reciprocal health care if you are from UK. Go to the Medicare office (not just the little kiosk in the mall, but the main offices) to get your card.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Once you are on a student visa you are not entitled to medicare or reciprical care (we were while we were here as tourists, but as soon as the student visa was granted, no more.)

You are then legally obliged to have private medical insurance as a student, which we do have.

Talk about confusing, but trust me, we have been thru the whole gambit

A xx
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You may not be entitled to Medicare, but you ARE entitled to reciprocal health care if you are from UK. Go to the Medicare office (not just the little kiosk in the mall, but the main offices) to get your card.
She is right D because I thought it was rubbish too. I checked the medicare website and it excludes student visa holders. Daft but true.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

"she" appreciates the tactful way my message/ information was called rubbish.

Thanks. Not impressed.

Last edited by alliekate; Feb 13th 2008 at 12:56 pm.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4vURSlzBm0

Lyrics as previously quoted (Brokeback Mountain).
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

"she" appreciates the tactful way my message/ information was called rubbish.

Thanks. Not impressed.
I think you misunderstood NB. She meant the fact that students didn't have Medicare was rubbish.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.