Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HEADS UP DELL WARRANTY

HEADS UP DELL WARRANTY

Old Apr 11th 2012, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default HEADS UP DELL WARRANTY

just thought i would give the heads up on dell warranty

i bought my laptop around 4 years ago in the u.k

about a month ago it died and i rang up technical to find out what was wrong with it

turns out the motherboard had gone

even though i bought it 4 years ago you can take out an extended warranty for $280 for the year and it covers you for full parts and labour

an engineer came to my house a couple of weeks ago and changed the motherboard and keyboard all covered by the warranty

it broke again a week later and the same engineer came looked at it for a while and concluded that he couldnt fix it

so they sent me a brand new latest model ( cost $1000 ) with nothing to pay all included in the $280 i had paid for the extended warranty

they might not be the best computer around but i am well impressed with their customer services