Having a rant grrr

Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Having a rant grrr

:curse:Npower are doing my swede in, last week a got a bill of them, so because i was concentrating on my exam i put it to one side , today i recive not a reminder but a letter from the debt agency wanting the money. Ive spent ages trying to get through to be put in a queue. Still getting no where. i finally get a human to answer only to tell me that they will phone me back between 1-5. So i nip to the shops to ensure i am back before 1.
If that wasn't bad enough my kids get attacked by the local thugs from another estate with water bombs while they are on the bikes . I go speak to the thugs because they chased the boys home and started throwing things at the house. I get a load of verbal and a huge water bomb is thrown at me as i walk away. Its pointless going to speak with the mother as she has gone out with a 'man friend'

At least ive got my removals booked for the 25th of July cant wait to get outta here
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Having a rant grrr

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
:curse:Npower are doing my swede in, last week a got a bill of them, so because i was concentrating on my exam i put it to one side , today i recive not a reminder but a letter from the debt agency wanting the money. Ive spent ages trying to get through to be put in a queue. Still getting no where. i finally get a human to answer only to tell me that they will phone me back between 1-5. So i nip to the shops to ensure i am back before 1.
If that wasn't bad enough my kids get attacked by the local thugs from another estate with water bombs while they are on the bikes . I go speak to the thugs because they chased the boys home and started throwing things at the house. I get a load of verbal and a huge water bomb is thrown at me as i walk away. Its pointless going to speak with the mother as she has gone out with a 'man friend'

At least ive got my removals booked for the 25th of July cant wait to get outta here
Mandy
B******S
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Ah Mandy, I really sympathise with you (not about NTL). The estate I lived in was just as bad and there really was no point talking to the 'parents' cos they'd tell you where to go.

Keep your chin up, and wallow in the fact that you can escape
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:37 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Think those in the MBTTUK forum should read this.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Ah Mandy, I really sympathise with you (not about NTL). The estate I lived in was just as bad and there really was no point talking to the 'parents' cos they'd tell you where to go.

Keep your chin up, and wallow in the fact that you can escape
Thanks Wendy
We have a chart up now and the boys are happily crossing the days off till they can be with daddy for good and away from this place.
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy
We have a chart up now and the boys are happily crossing the days off till they can be with daddy for good and away from this place.
Mandy

Ah bless them, I bet they are so excited.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah bless them, I bet they are so excited.
They are, we sent a father day card off but have insisted their own home made ones have to be given in person. Luckily he is home for the 1st weekend in July.

I hate waiting in for phone calls (twiddle thumbs smiley)
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are, we sent a father day card off but have insisted their own home made ones have to be given in person. Luckily he is home for the 1st weekend in July.

I hate waiting in for phone calls (twiddle thumbs smiley)
Mandy

There's nothing worse than waiting for the phone to ring.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's nothing worse than waiting for the phone to ring.
It will be sods law that they will phone at 4.59pm (well they did say before 5)
With me having spent all day in
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It will be sods law that they will phone at 4.59pm (well they did say before 5)
With me having spent all day in
Mandy

Ring them and tell them you want to pay the bill, I bet they answer then
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ring them and tell them you want to pay the bill, I bet they answer then
i did but the stupid person said i had to go through the automated system and it kept cutting me off. so i want a human not a machine to deal with

Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i did but the stupid person said i had to go through the automated system and it kept cutting me off. so i want a human not a machine to deal with

Mandy

I have heard that NTL can be a pain in the backside. Do what I did, pay the bill and don't give them a forwarding address
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have heard that NTL can be a pain in the backside. Do what I did, pay the bill and don't give them a forwarding address
They are awfull, we used to pay by direct debit but they cocked that up last month by under charging for 6 months (had no bill) then when realising their mistake they took the amount owed to them with out telling us inone go and leaving me over drawn:curse:So i told them i would pay when the bils come in instead. What annoys me is they never sent a reminder and i was only a week late with the bill
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are awfull, we used to pay by direct debit but they cocked that up last month by under charging for 6 months (had no bill) then when realising their mistake they took the amount owed to them with out telling us inone go and leaving me over drawn:curse:So i told them i would pay when the bils come in instead. What annoys me is they never sent a reminder and i was only a week late with the bill
Mandy

Under the direct debit guarantee, they HAVE to give you so much notice before taking funds from your account. (I think it's 14 days)

If they haven't you can get a refund. Of course you have to prove it to the bank first.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Under the direct debit guarantee, they HAVE to give you so much notice before taking funds from your account. (I think it's 14 days)

If they haven't you can get a refund. Of course you have to prove it to the bank first.
The banks is trying to sort that out i showed them all the bills and we only had 2 bills in over 2 years , im never using that company again, they are useless.
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.