Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Have you put your retic back on yet (Perth)??

Have you put your retic back on yet (Perth)??

Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Oliveoil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have you put your retic back on yet (Perth)??

not that I know how yet but will cross that bridge etc

ours has been off for months but seeing as though our rental has a lawn the size of a tennis court then I am wondering if I need to switch it on

not rained for ages but there does seem to be a bit of dew about as the trampoline is damp some mornings (judging by soggy socks)
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:04 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Re: Have you put your retic back on yet (Perth)??

Originally Posted by Oliveoil
not that I know how yet but will cross that bridge etc

ours has been off for months but seeing as though our rental has a lawn the size of a tennis court then I am wondering if I need to switch it on

not rained for ages but there does seem to be a bit of dew about as the trampoline is damp some mornings (judging by soggy socks)
We're just south of Perth and we put ours back on again last week. Make sure you check which days you are allowed to put it on, as you can get fined if it is on when it shouldn't be!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 3:17 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

No as the weeds are thriving, they are the only things i can grow successfully in my garden, This year i think i will plant weeds and see if the grass can take over them.... lol

John