Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Have you ever flown Ryanair?

Have you ever flown Ryanair?

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 9:42 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have you ever flown Ryanair?

If so, you're in good company.....

http://www.ihateryanair.org/ryanair-...wont-fly-them/
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:18 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Have you ever flown Ryanair?

Once. Never again.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:32 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have you ever flown Ryanair?

I refuse to. Thankfully they have not dominated any airport near where I lived over there. Why anyone still flies with them considering O'Leary's contempt for customers is beyond me.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 9:40 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Go on youtube and search for 'cheap flights' by Fascinating Aida - hilarious!
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 10:25 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Only if I'm reeeeeeeeeeally desperate! They sucked during the recent snow issues, they have nothing but contempt for passengers and if they try and flog me one more thing on a flight (fake cigarettes have now joined the lottery tickets, bus tickets and 'Babes of Ryanair' calendars...) I'll slap someone.

Luckily for me a lovely airline called Aer Arann fly from Luton to Waterford airport which is conveniently 15 minutes from my sisters house so that's been my route home since they started up. You get a newspaper on boarding the plane, the planes are like BA planes in terms of decor, staff are genuinly friendly, small planes, small airports etc. Highly recommend them

Tx
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

No. My Dublin-based cousin warned me off with all her horror stories of flights to and from England/Europe...
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 10:34 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I only use them as they are the only airline that fly direct to Derry,the journey is nearly always shit,but a few beers ease the pain
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

15 years of living in Manchester and flying back to Dublin quite a few times a year and I used them 99% of the time as the difference in price to Aerlingus was a no brainer. Never had a problem with them. I've also used them for short breaks to Spain without a problem and for next to nothing.