Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Have a Fantastic Chirstmas guys

Have a Fantastic Chirstmas guys

Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:37 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have a Fantastic Chirstmas guys

Happy Holidays everyone....good luck with the move, Soapy and Pauline

Ems x
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to you & your family

Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:20 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
Just tought we would wish you all the best for Christmas.
we move house this weekend and it turns out that it doesnt have ADSL

i will have to look round and see what the best deal is

if anyone wants to save me the hassle of searching, then they can tell me the best deal now

hope you all dont get as pished as me

soapy and Pauline

Is that pc the only thing left in that house? I thought we got most of it out this morning.
Seeing as you have made time to post, i feel sorry for Jim and the rest of the backshift who are obviously bailing you out.
I suppose you dont keep a dog and bark yourself.

There was something else....

aye thats right...

Merry Christmas to you all and have a great 2008 in the new house.

All the best

Brido,Jules and Kman!!!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 10:08 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND ENJOY LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOME. See you next year sometime
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by connollys.home
YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND ENJOY LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOME. See you next year sometime
To Robert and Pauline and family,

we hope you have a great time in your new home and a fantastic 2008.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
Just tought we would wish you all the best for Christmas.
we move house this weekend and it turns out that it doesnt have ADSL

i will have to look round and see what the best deal is

if anyone wants to save me the hassle of searching, then they can tell me the best deal now

hope you all dont get as pished as me

soapy and Pauline
merry christmas and hope all goes well with the move