have a

Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:23 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default have a

great day...

im a little peed so please excuse my spelling,but i wanted to share my journey to work with some of you..

it all started about 6.30am,,,i was a little bit dazed in the garage as i filled up for petrol....i thought to myself jeez i feel like sh1t as i filled up..

but as i walked into the garage the lady serving me said as she gave me the receipt..and said"...have a great day",well i thought to mysef,would you get that from your local corner shop back in uck.......nooo,but its nothing out the ordinary here,people do wish you have a great day,,which at times when your not feeling a1 can be uplifting....

then i drove down my mountain an headed for perth central,i listen to the god channell on th radio and they play a few ,lets look at life in a posite way records ,so i was buzzing...then i drove towards perth that to be honest can be stunning with its skyline...and and over this bridge i drove and saw what....no not a traffic jam,no not a car jacking,,,a dolphin....

what a place to live,,,

i just wanted to let you know,,,

its flippin great here..

ast(p1553d}...just a bit

Last edited by aston man; Sep 7th 2007 at 9:45 am.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:35 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: have a

Originally Posted by aston man
great day...

im a little peed so please excuse my spelling,but i wanted to share my journey to work with some of you..

it all started about 6.30am,,,i was a little bit dazed in the garage as i filled up for petrol....i thought to myself jeez i feel like sh1t as i filled up..

but as i walked into the garage the lady serving me said as she gave me the receipt..and said"...have a great day",well i thought to mysef,would you get that from your local corner shop back in uck.......nooo

then i drove down my mountain an headed for perth central,i listen to the god channell on th radio and they play a few ,lets look at life in a posite way records ,so i was buzzing...then i drove towards perth that to be honest can be stunning with its skyline...and and over this bridge i drove and saw what....no not a traffic jam,no not a car jacking,,,a dolphin....

what a place to live,,,

its flippin great here..

ast(p1553d}
thanks for sharing that Ast........I don't have to go to work today, but took dog, down to the foreshore for a walk, must admit as the weather is really warm here...(summer now I am back at school and the kids!!) there was this haze over the water looking down into the mouth of Pompey.....it was so tranquil it was lovely......but hey yours beats mine hands down any day! Enjoy m8....Ems x
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:42 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

great day...

what a place to live,,,

its flippin great here..

ast(p1553d}
glad you had a great day - just like the UK it peed down all day on a public hols, but I did get a very rare lie in (as OH looked after children). Now enjoying some of local falling down juice after going to the drive through botttle shop
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:43 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
thanks for sharing that Ast........I don't have to go to work today, but took dog, down to the foreshore for a walk, must admit as the weather is really warm here...(summer now I am back at school and the kids!!) there was this haze over the water looking down into the mouth of Pompey.....it was so tranquil it was lovely......but hey yours beats mine hands down any day! Enjoy m8....Ems x
hey ems ,i dont know if it does beat where i am,theres some beautiful places in uck,....but,hey i hope you .......have a great day..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

pah.

Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:49 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
pah.

humbug
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:18 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

great day...

but as i walked into the garage the lady serving me said as she gave me the receipt..and said"...have a great day",well i thought to mysef,would you get that from your local corner shop back in uck.......nooo,but its nothing out the ordinary here,people do wish you have a great day,,which at times when your not feeling a1 can be uplifting....

what a place to live,,,

its flippin great here..

ast(p1553d}...just a bit

Lucky you aston all i saw was nothing coming down the mitchell about midday
never seen so much rain in one go
Dave
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

great day...

what a place to live,,,

its flippin great here..

ast(p1553d}...just a bit

Ast, so pleased you're enjoying yourself, is it all you thought it would be or more? Take care Marcus! S-j xxx