Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Happy Bithday Gonnago!!!

Happy Bithday Gonnago!!!

Old May 1st 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Happy Bithday Gonnago!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A GUD EN
Old May 1st 2008, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Old May 1st 2008, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maisey
Unfortunately the music is one of those tracks that makes you want to dance - it has always had that effect on me although I am not that good - probably look a bit like borat on the video ( not literally!) My kids are used to me dancing in the kitchen to it, a bit like mambo NO 5 when the Royles do the decorating

Hayles guess you are a midwife unless you are a politician (in labour) sorry it is the London mayor elections today after all.
I love the tune too Maisey - and I am neither a midwife nor a politician lol. I am a Doula (professional birth partner).
Old May 1st 2008, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Thank you.

Nope fly no labours today, Im in so much trouble if I miss the wedding on Saturday, my Brother will NOT be understanding!!
You need a BIG cork just for the day..... tell the client it's essential.
Old May 1st 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

the sad thing is I would rather be at the birth
Old May 1st 2008, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

the sad thing is I would rather be at the birth
Dare I ask why?
Old May 1st 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 28th Birthday Hayles!
Old May 1st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks SC

Fly - you may ask, his fiance is a psycho.....oh and the fact I have got the hump that my kids arent bridesmaid
Old May 1st 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks SC

Fly - you may ask, his fiance is a psycho.....oh and the fact I have got the hump that my kids arent bridesmaid
Typical family stuff then???
Old May 1st 2008, 6:46 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Happy 28th Birthday Hayles!
Hey happy birthday!!! ..you youngster!!!

XXXXXXX
Old May 1st 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

yup usual stuff.

thanks sarah.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hey happy birthday!!! ..you youngster!!!

XXXXXXX
Can you remember those days S40?
Old May 1st 2008, 7:27 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Can you remember those days S40?
ooooo yes....happy days Sal!!....but looking at photos i look older there than i do now ...lol!!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL lets not start the 'when I were a lass' stuff
Old May 1st 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL lets not start the 'when I were a lass' stuff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.