Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:25 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Birthday Soapy

Originally Posted by Sam
Give Rooksie my love, and tell her to hurry up with the internet connection
you called???
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:37 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
oh and thank you everyone for the kind words.
i love ya all
had to run this through babelfish (scottish to english translator option) - translation: I'm pissed

happy birthday Soapy
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:51 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
had to run this through babelfish (scottish to english translator option) - translation: I'm pissed

happy birthday Soapy
Happy birthday Soapy

Enjoy your boys weekend with Bix and Bordy.

Make sure Bordy invites you guys down to Melbourne
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You look like a monkey
and you smell like one too!

Sorry!!,possibly not the best introduction, but gees have some sympathy I live in Bathgate!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Lindsay
xx

Last edited by desperatehousewife; Aug 3rd 2007 at 11:23 am.