Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Netty!

Happy Birthday Netty!

Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Netty!

Originally Posted by netty
Bobby piss pants thanks for watering my plants but now they withered

You can't go any where without dropping your pants.
Please believe me when i say i wasn't widdling
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Please believe me when i say i wasn't widdling
Yes we believe youi dont think so
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:15 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

He was checking to see if his ROGER RAMJET was longer than those NIPPLES of his !!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

So why has Soapy not put the film on yet??? mind you i dont think Bobby was a pretty sight by that stage of the night.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
So why has Soapy not put the film on yet??? mind you i dont think Bobby was a pretty sight by that stage of the night.

Watch out SOAPYS ABOUT... you better watch out cos SOAPYS aboutt ... laa aaa laaahhh.

I owe BOB some beers ,
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Watch out SOAPYS ABOUT... you better watch out cos SOAPYS aboutt ... laa aaa laaahhh.

I owe BOB some beers ,
well you did drink all his, should of saw him by the end of the night with his bad back, was he suffering
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:45 am
Banned

well you did drink all his, should of saw him by the end of the night with his bad back, was he suffering
Please share with us his pains?

Poor lad looked in pain....
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy birthday sweetyxxx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Mate Annette new look
bobby had his arm like this for most of the night too
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

:Hi Guys & Girls

Thankyou to everyone for making my birthday special. Was it a suprise!!! You are all sneaky - so and so's.
Thankyou for a brilliant night hope you all had fun embarrassing me

Soapy i hope you can run

You all special friends.
Love to you all

Annette x
your more than welcome pal. we had a fantastic day and what a laugh we had. my brother told me his side was painful with laughing

theres no need to call timber a special friend, he knows. he went to school in a gray bus with no windows
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Bobby piss pants thanks for watering my plants but now they withered

He Didnt (said in an Orville voice)

timber needs to look at the photos on his phone
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

So why has Soapy not put the film on yet???
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

mind you i dont think Bobby was a pretty sight by that stage of the night.
Like this
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

awe come on, he didnt drink all his drink. the boys had to share
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Please share with us his pains?

Poor lad looked in pain....
everyone would have a bad back if you wee doing this all night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.