Wikiposts

Hangover cures!!!

Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:46 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice
Default Re: Hangover cures!!!

oh don't make me laugh - it hurts.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:55 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyx
oh don't make me laugh - it hurts.

Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

2 headache tablets before you go to bed (Yes good excuse to tell OH, "dont want a hangover darling, and yes the head is THROBBING now!!) lots of water (imagine its wine!!) and hey presto!! no hangover
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

a big greasy fry up, huge mug of tea & 2 headache tablets! worked for me this morning
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:33 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

I'm still waiting on OH arriving with my macdonalds.
Just went out to the icecream van in my pj's for red cola and full sugar irn bru.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:54 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spadgersdad
2 headache tablets before you go to bed (Yes good excuse to tell OH, "dont want a hangover darling, and yes the head is THROBBING now!!) lots of water (imagine its wine!!) and hey presto!! no hangover
Aye well you would know, being a fully fledged wino
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by Lyx
I'm still waiting on OH arriving with my macdonalds.
Just went out to the icecream van in my pj's for red cola and full sugar irn bru.
Best cure in the world

Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Drink loads of water and eat lightly!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Irn Bru. . FFs its not the cure for everything you know.
Oh yes it is!

Its a fizzy drink... not the bloody nectar of the Gods... despite what Barrs may have told you
Oh yes it is ! lol

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
LOVELY !!!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:15 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shabee
Oh yes it is!

Oh yes it is ! lol

LOVELY !!!!
You Jocks are nutters !!

Read my lips...

It's a fizzy drink !!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:53 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

You Jocks are nutters !!

Read my lips...

It's a fizzy drink !!
At least it has no e-numbers or artificial flavourings
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

could do with a can of that myself this morning
Attached Thumbnails Hangover cures!!!-irn26.jpg  
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:10 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

a glass of what ever you were drinking the night before usually does it for me

Gets you right back in the mood and forget about any hangovers!!

Dougie
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
a glass of what ever you were drinking the night before usually does it for me

Gets you right back in the mood and forget about any hangovers!!

Dougie http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/13_4_91.gif

Tempting thought!............................. but probably not the best idea when you've got to pick the kids up from school in a few hours!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:22 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Tempting thought!............................. but probably not the best idea when you've got to pick the kids up from school in a few hours!

Lindsay x
Nee bother take the push bikes and ride back

Dougie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.