Hangover cures!!!

Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:14 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice
Default Hangover cures!!!

Any suggestions to cure my hangover?
After too much wine and vodka last night I am suffering.
OH has gone out and left me to it.
I'm really suffering and trying my best not to remember last nights antics.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hangover cures!!!

Irn Bru - i promise you (not diet though)

Ah - just realized you are already in Scotland, so you'll know.

Hair of the dog then! haha
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:29 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Irn Bru. . FFs its not the cure for everything you know.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:30 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Irn Bru. . FFs its not the cure for everything you know.
It's a brilliant well known hangover cure i promise you.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:31 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

I've just vomited the diet stuff. Only got full sugar pepsi in the house and was drinking vodka and coke so can't face that.
I've just phoned OH and he's going to bring me a macdonalds and red cola.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:32 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a brilliant well known hangover cure i promise you.
Its a fizzy drink... not the bloody nectar of the Gods... despite what Barrs may have told you
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by Lyx
I've just vomited the diet stuff. Only got full sugar pepsi in the house and was drinking vodka and coke so can't face that.
I've just phoned OH and he's going to bring me a macdonalds and red cola.
Lucozade is just as effective
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Its a fizzy drink... not the bloody nectar of the Gods... despite what Barrs may have told you
You who has no faith
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

you beat me too it!

cold full strength irn bru, if that doesn't work then its hair of the dog or grin and bear it!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:35 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

I've found some tizer. If only I didn't need to move my head to drink it.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by Lyx
I've found some tizer. If only I didn't need to move my head to drink it.
- suppose you're never drinking again ey?
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:39 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Never, I was very drunk. OH's work do. Bad idea. He's remarkably fresh this morning.
Typical.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by Lyx
Never, I was very drunk. OH's work do. Bad idea. He's remarkably fresh this morning.
Typical.
i'll give ya till the weekend again, you'll be roaring to go
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lyx
Typical.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:43 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lyx
Typical.
You made the mistake of stopping drinking. Fatal error!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.