Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hands up who went to cottesloe today!

hands up who went to cottesloe today!

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:53 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default hands up who went to cottesloe today!

we did, and got an interview too!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:10 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hands up who went to cottesloe today!

Originally Posted by squeezzii
we did, and got an interview too!
We did - but we decided not to be interviewed as our secret identities would have been compromised

We were the banner "Hoops in OZ" attached to our extending pool cleaning pole and golf ball retriever!!

Hoops
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:24 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

I saw you! I had a large white banner with natalie kiera and kes written on it- ingenious idea with the pole by the way
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 11:27 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by squeezzii
I saw you! I had a large white banner with natalie kiera and kes written on it- ingenious idea with the pole by the way
you guys had a kanga painted on your banner, oh got in our shot once or twice god we called you some names

hoops
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 11:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

thats why I gave it a miss this year, last year it was full of wasters trying to get their moment of fame, trampled my little one into the sand in the process.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 11:35 am
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by northernbird
thats why I gave it a miss this year, last year it was full of wasters trying to get their moment of fame, trampled my little one into the sand in the process.
we did it the once as we promise ourselves we would do it in 2004 and 2005 visa only arrived august this year so today is

"another tick in the boxes of life"

hoops