British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   HAIL HAIL ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/hail-hail-619561/)

Pollyana Jul 18th 2009 1:06 pm

Re: HAIL HAIL !

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7763552)
Just admit it,you are stumped ha ha:thumbup: I'm off to bed safe in the knowledge that NO MOD has the upper hand on me tonight(if ya pardon the expression oooooeerrrrr missus).:beer::beer:

Hmmm, I could ban you by the morning you know :p

But I won't cos you wouldn't buy me any more drinks if I did, and I've got my priorities right :drinkwine:

NELBHOY Jul 18th 2009 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7763521)
PS gettaefayabassasanaegisusnoneoyershitanalunlessywa nnamalkyoonyaheedknowhaimsayinglike:p

Polly, I'll interperet:
Please go far away, you child of no known father, and do not talk drivel to me unless you desire a sudden & forceful collision of craniums. Do you comprehend what I am trying to tell you, yes?
:D

Pollyana Jul 18th 2009 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by NELBHOY (Post 7763566)
Polly, I'll interperet:
Please go far away, you child of no known father, and do not talk drivel to me unless you desire a sudden & forceful collision of craniums. Do you comprehend what I am trying to tell you, yes?

Thanks for that!!!

However, if you are going to crash your craniums together can you please do it off the forum cos I don't want to have to clean up any mess tonight :rofl:

scottishcelts Jul 18th 2009 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7763531)
onyerbikemateunlessyerwantathrashingwivmebroom :rofl:

:rofl:

scottishcelts Jul 18th 2009 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7763541)
Rule 85758696948748498 of BE states that a known witch may not ban anyone whilst she/he(THE MOD) is/may be under the influence of any known or unknown substances which may alter her personal or professional view of persons known or persons unknown views on any given subject on any thread or parts of the BE site.:p

:rofl:

scottishcelts Jul 18th 2009 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by NELBHOY (Post 7763566)
Polly, I'll interperet:

sookyersedsupurgress

Pollyana Jul 18th 2009 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7763541)
Rule 85758696948748498 of BE states that a known witch may not ban anyone whilst she/he(THE MOD) is/may be under the influence of any known or unknown substances which may alter her personal or professional view of persons known or persons unknown views on any given subject on any thread or parts of the BE site.:p

I'm still chuckling at that one, I might get it added to the rules. :sneaky:

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7763549)
I'd love to come up with a smart answer to that one but I've had too much cider. Let me drink the rest of this bottle of Alize (whatever the ferk that is) and it might refresh the parts other alcohol hasn't reached :rofl: :p

Well its refreshed them, I still don't know what the ferk it is though its a nice blue colour and has cognac and French vodka in it, but I know I need another bottle :rofl:

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7763552)
Just admit it,you are stumped ha ha:thumbup: I'm off to bed safe in the knowledge that NO MOD has the upper hand on me tonight(if ya pardon the expression oooooeerrrrr missus).:beer::beer:

Ferking muppet :wub:
No Mod round here has her hands on anyone tonight, so don't go thinking you're special :p

NELBHOY Jul 18th 2009 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 7763621)
sookyersedsupurgress

Just figured that one oot their. You must be picking up a bit of an aussie accent SC :D

scottishcelts Jul 19th 2009 1:18 am

Originally Posted by NELBHOY (Post 7763926)
Just figured that one oot their. You must be picking up a bit of an aussie accent SC :D

:lol: