HAIL HAIL !

Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAIL HAIL !

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Pished you mean lol
just a tad
Old Jul 13th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
2 points, admin staff will never win the league for you! And what's your problem with Mo Johnston playing for Rangers since you lot love to portray that you are not sectarian (Judas) was it not the case that he chose a better club and one that could pay him the going rate for his talents?

Oh timmy you reek of double standards!
Ask your fellow supporters who burnt their season books and scarves at the time.
Anyway shouldn't you be oot walking or somethin'
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:40 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Ask your fellow supporters who burnt their season books and scarves at the time.
Anyway shouldn't you be oot walking or somethin'
He would but his knuckles git sare eftur a while
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy©
great family day out for us pal, by the time the game kicked aff i wasnt that bothered aboot it lol
i was too busy enjoying the day
Yeah think I'll miss the 'fitba' big time when we come over but its great that the banter is alive and well on BE wi aw you Tims aka Framac, Scottishcellik etc!

Anyway, looking forward tae yon big flag getting unfurled for the 52nd time in August!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Have you signed anybody yet loneranger? Heard Bob Malcolm may be available.
Your need is greater than ours to sign players, where is your 30 goal a season striker? Anyway, no news is good news as they say and as always 'Keep Chasing We Welcome The Chase'!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Have you signed anybody yet loneranger? Heard Bob Malcolm may be available.
He might end up at Paradive given that you have a track record for signing our old duds aka Mharkie Broon, Elvis Pressley etc
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah think I'll miss the 'fitba' big time when we come over but its great that the banter is alive and well on BE wi aw you Tims aka Framac, Scottishcellik etc!

Anyway, looking forward tae yon big flag getting unfurled for the 52nd time in August!
you will miss it, but it fades after a few years. i have kinda got used to it now.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:46 am
Northern Monkey

adamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to all

you will miss it, but it fades after a few years. i have kinda got used to it now.
Hope so, I spend most of my days flicking between BE and Football365 searching for transfer gossip. Move halfway round the world to spend the day on t'ínternet.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:43 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Fades - nae way, Mind you you've been here longer, we just miss real fitba
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Fades - nae way, Mind you you've been here longer, we just miss real fitba
i used to sit up all hours to listen to it on the radio, now i forget to check the score
maybe its just me, but other things are far more important now
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:58 am

i used to sit up all hours to listen to it on the radio, now i forget to check the score
maybe its just me, but other things are far more important now
True

I bet when you get pished though, oot comes the rebels
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

True

I bet when you get pished though, oot comes the rebels
noo thats something i have never done. i came from a mixed family and if my dad had heard wan o they tunes he would have killed me lol

but i do toe tap to the odd wan
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:31 pm

noo thats something i have never done. i came from a mixed family and if my dad had heard wan o they tunes he would have killed me lol

Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Me too soapy. Not the mixed family bit, but the whole sinn fein pish never sat well with me, probably due to my dad. He wouldn't even let me get a 'tic top.
Did sing the sash pished in my local(Donnachies, SC) once when the rebel songs started. Much to the annoyance of the IRA sympathsers
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

He might end up at Paradive given that you have a track record for signing our old duds aka Mharkie Broon, Elvis Pressley etc
.......Kenny Miller...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.