Had enough...

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Had enough...

of those annoying calls from your telephone provider?

Deal with it like this!

Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Had enough...

You wouldn't want to get him on a bad day !

Nicky
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:08 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I speak like that all the time on the phone - even to my OH
At least he got someone who can speak some kind of English - I always get someone who can only speak and understand a few set words and phrases - it drives me round the bend:curse:
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:29 am
Account Closed

I admire that guy and his insistence on sticking to the script ... until he realised it was futile...
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:34 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

I'd like to speak like that to some of the overseas call centres who bother me when I'm cooking the kids tea. There's that delay that makes me think "ooo, goody, an overseas call" and than I'm dashed on the rocks by some call centre johnny who can't say my name right. AAAARRRRRGH.

Deep breathing, I feel better now. Thanks for the therapy session.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:55 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iPom

Deal with it like this!

PMSL
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by webgum

Deep breathing, I feel better now. Thanks for the therapy session.
My surname is long and german... so in the UK I'd see if they could pronounce it correctly. When they didn't, I'd just say 'I'm sorry, no-one of that name lives here'....
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:52 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Deal with it like this!

Love it
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Deal with it like this!

That is so funny, got tears in my eyes,
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

We often gets calls for me - in my first married name, used to say she doesn't live here now we just tell them she's dead Well, she is in a way as that person no longer exists. We find it amusing if nothing else!

Lynn xx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, love it

Has anyone seen the Nambarrie TV ads where the woman gets a cold call and says "hold on please" she then gets her kid's musical toy and turns it on next to the phone whilst making a cuppa - wanted to do that many a time.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Love that one too, will maybe try it sometime, that would be funny

Lynn xx
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:20 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Deal with it like this!

Somebody told me if you blow a whistle really loud down the phone it can burst their eardrums! Has anyone tried it?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:30 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Deal with it like this!
I remember hearing that on Steve Penk back in the mid-90's, very funny. They rung the bloke up again, and spent ages convincing him, that he was on live radio.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

I be curious to see what he did with a caller at the door.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.