Grrr! Im so angry!

Old Mar 31st 2007, 2:49 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default Grrr! Im so angry!

My hubby went to the gym on his way home from work yesterday and whilst he was in there somebody broke into his locker, rifled through his bag and stole his car keys and a really good watch which I had saved up for a long time for. They obviously then took the car.

Unfortunately for us, inside the car was the laptop, his briefcase, wallet, credit cards, cheque books, sunglasses, loads of work related paperwork that just cannot be replaced aswell as loads of other things of sentimental value - kids stuff, photographs etc. Nothing was on show in the car, it was locked in the boot but its just typical isnt it?

Been onto the phone to the bank etc for what seems like a lifetime and managed to cancel everything but what a nightmare! I feel for everybody who has been in a similar situation

Please send plenty of karma my way people - am in great need!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:03 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grrr! Im so angry!

Karma sent,
you poor thing that is so upsetting, bad enough to lose one of those things but all of them is awful.

It would be so nice to get your hands on that person and cripple them!!:curse:

Hope things get better real soon

Kim
Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

How awful for you all - sorry to hear it- such a pain to sort it all out too let alone whats lost
Old Mar 31st 2007, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Karma sent
Old Mar 31st 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

SweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud ofSweetGirl has much to be proud of

so sorry to hear of your bad news regarding your personal belongings...what can i say...keep your chin up gail
Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:32 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hope their fingers drop off!!!!! Sent some Karma your way!!! C x
Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:42 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks all you lovely people!!!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:07 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VikkiL
My hubby went to the gym on his way home from work yesterday and whilst he was in there somebody broke into his locker, rifled through his bag and stole his car keys and a really good watch which I had saved up for a long time for. They obviously then took the car.

Unfortunately for us, inside the car was the laptop, his briefcase, wallet, credit cards, cheque books, sunglasses, loads of work related paperwork that just cannot be replaced aswell as loads of other things of sentimental value - kids stuff, photographs etc. Nothing was on show in the car, it was locked in the boot but its just typical isnt it?

Been onto the phone to the bank etc for what seems like a lifetime and managed to cancel everything but what a nightmare! I feel for everybody who has been in a similar situation

Any security cameras at the Gym??
Old Apr 1st 2007, 3:42 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey there,sent you some karma..we bought sophie our daughter a few ds games for christmas ,well she left the ds on the back seat and a light fingered pottoss had it away,,i had already a had spent enough on her so i did not buy her a replacement...

i am quite pleased in the knowledge that the ds was turned in to crack and i helped the tosser that stole it on his way to a early death..save someone else from the misery that these tossers put people through...

why dont the government have a big crack mountain somewhere and let the bstaards,drug themselves to death,,,
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:34 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VikkiL

What a nightmare. Sorry to hear that.

Our gym recently put stickers warning of locker theft on ALL lockers and since then, lots of people are taking handbags round with them and also attaching their keys to their locker key and keeping them with them in the gym.

Hope you get some of the important stuff back.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:38 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

really sorry to hear about this - K sent x
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:45 am
In Aus and loving it!

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Any security cameras at the Gym??
They dont have cameras in the changing rooms (for obvious reasons! ) but the gym is within a retail park and they have CCTV covering the car park. Our car was seen leaving the gym 15 mins after Nick had gone in but the security guys couldnt see who was driving it. Obviously they are members though (in more ways than one !!!!!) because they had to have a photo pass to get into the gym so hopefully they will be caught eventually.

Now what should I do with them if I ever get my hands on them .................................................. ..............................
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:46 am
In Aus and loving it!

Originally Posted by aston man
hey there,sent you some karma..we bought sophie our daughter a few ds games for christmas ,well she left the ds on the back seat and a light fingered pottoss had it away,,i had already a had spent enough on her so i did not buy her a replacement...

i am quite pleased in the knowledge that the ds was turned in to crack and i helped the tosser that stole it on his way to a early death..save someone else from the misery that these tossers put people through...

why dont the government have a big crack mountain somewhere and let the bstaards,drug themselves to death,,,
Good idea mate, I'm up for supporting that!!

Thanks for all your support guys.