Wikiposts

Grey's Anatomy

Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

MightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grey's Anatomy

Glad I found this thread - I'm trying desperately to catch up on Series 2 (from Blockbuster) but need to get my hands on Series 3 so I can then watch Series 4 when it starts - phew!
Not sure my foxtel will store all of Series 4 though - anybody got any ideas how I get my hands on Series 3. I searched ebay but it's not available. Can't download as my laptop is pants with no memory.

HELP !!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:40 am
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

i get series 3 off my friend who downloads it off bittorrent....there's no other way to get it at the mo as series 3 hasn't completed in usa. when it's finished over there the dvd comes out on sale in usa!!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

MightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nursekaty
i get series 3 off my friend who downloads it off bittorrent....there's no other way to get it at the mo as series 3 hasn't completed in usa. when it's finished over there the dvd comes out on sale in usa!!!
Hi - thanks for replying but it's ok..I thought Series 4 was starting last night but it wasn't, it was series 3. So all I need to do is watch the series 2 episodes that I missed in the UK and I'm up to date
The UK has split a series into 2...not sure why??
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Just got to tell you guys not to miss the episode about the ferry crash. 1st part was last week in the US...2nd part tonight...goes into next week.

I will say no more but the end of the 2nd episode is gut wrenching...bit of a cliff hanger.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:47 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

oh don't say that.....i've just got those episodes to watch today!!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:52 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Last Sunday was the last episode of season 2 repeated - series 3 starts this sunday

I cannot wait!!!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
Last Sunday was the last episode of season 2 repeated - series 3 starts this sunday

I cannot wait!!!!
Me too I'm banning any conversation in my house until it is finished
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:08 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunbather
Me too I'm banning any conversation in my house until it is finished
What a good idea, might have to do the same!