Green eyed monsters

Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Green eyed monsters

Oklie doklie....

Grey Nomads been here since 1st June... Havent seen their other grandchildren (my neice and nephew) since, only on skype... Would we mind if they paid for the two of them to come over for christmas?

Mind?? Are you frickin joking??? we'd LOVE them over... And seeing as this is a shared house, you can invite whoever you like... (we have a year wall planner - house rule is: first in best dressed - if the dates are taken, they are taken, if not its up for grabs... No use saying you are thinking of coming over perhaps maybe we'll tell you five minutes after the flight has arrived....)

Yes but we wont be spending that much on your kids for xmas.... And thats not "fair"

Life isnt fair, it isnt equal... Suck it up... Dont you think ours wont be ecstatic having their cousins here????? DUH!!!!!! What kind of children do you think we have produced?????

You dont mind us spending our money bringing them over???

WTF! its YOURS... You worked ALL your lives to have a nest egg, what you do with it is entirely YOUR decision ...jeez christ on a bike... You cant take it with you and we dont want it... If we have ANY say in what you spend your surplus cash on we'd recommend it would be best spent on having a fantastic time right now, doing everything you wanted to do when you were bringing your own kids up but couldnt because every spare penny went on us and our horses and the lifestyle you gave us... creating wonderful memories for when the time comes that younCANT go and enjoy it .....

Are you sure? Your sister might not agree

Fluck me... My sister ?????

Sometimes they make me so cross I love them to pieces... But really
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Green eyed monsters

That makes no sense..
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:34 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely time you are going to have for xmas Eddie, I can just imagine your house at xmas Full of people, because it is true, your house seems to have an ability to expand and fit whoever needs to fit in it at the time.

Please tell me with Fugly, you are not going to put up a Christmas Tree
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
That makes no sense..
I TOTALLY agree... But Its an example of the Kafkaresque world I live in
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
What a lovely time you are going to have for xmas Eddie, I can just imagine your house at xmas Full of people, because it is true, your house seems to have an ability to expand and fit whoever needs to fit in it at the time.

Please tell me with Fugly, you are not going to put up a Christmas Tree
Oh yes we will.... May not put any deccos on it, but will deffo be providing him with a new challenge... He's getting bored with Extreme Fly Screening already
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Oh yes we will.... May not put any deccos on it, but will deffo be providing him with a new challenge... He's getting bored with Extreme Fly Screening already
Shimmering shit - that is all I can say. I say shimmering shit because Gordon ate the tinsel off my tree many years ago and attempted to poo it out and I had to pull it from his bum.

The following year he chewed the tree and vomited shiny stuff on our sofa.

I shall pray for you Eddie, but see what you mean - you cannot deny him his first Christmas and all that goes with it.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Shimmering shit - that is all I can say. I say shimmering shit because Gordon ate the tinsel off my tree many years ago and attempted to poo it out and I had to pull it from his bum.

The following year he chewed the tree and vomited shiny stuff on our sofa.

I shall pray for you Eddie, but see what you mean - you cannot deny him his first Christmas and all that goes with it.
I have pictures of The Byford two's first christmas... We had a tree with no tinsel, no baubles, but with two kitten ornaments... When they werent scaling the heights they were curled up asleep in the branches.

Miss my boy... She says ... Tearing up
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have pictures of The Byford two's first christmas... We had a tree with no tinsel, no baubles, but with two kitten ornaments... When they werent scaling the heights they were curled up asleep in the branches.

Miss my boy... She says ... Tearing up
(((((hugs))))))

And have a fantastic Christmas- it'll be like the Waltons!!!
Old Oct 5th 2012, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
(((((hugs))))))

And have a fantastic Christmas- it'll be like the Waltons!!!
You calling us a bunch of inbred Hillbillies now????

Actually, that COULD explain how we fit into shocko so well... Now you come to mention it