Great cowboy films

Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great cowboy films

Originally Posted by Wol
Nice landscapes - I had to walk out after the first hour. Just as well we all like different things <g>.
Dont you like nice landscapes then
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:10 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Dont you like nice landscapes then
Oh yes - it was just the rest of the film! There were two gay cowboys who got together in beautiful surroundings. They did what gay cowboys do. Nice landscapes..... Nice mountain scenery....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Oh yes - it was just the rest of the film! There were two gay cowboys who got together in beautiful surroundings. They did what gay cowboys do. Nice landscapes..... Nice mountain scenery....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oh i see,it was what the gay cowboys did that made you leave the cinema.Well at least you got to see some nice scenery and nice surroundings and prob some lovely curtains and furnishings in the gay cowboy house
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wol
Surely you knew that before you went in?

I am not homophobic so it didn't bother me.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

manwinoname is an unknown quantity at this point

Got to be A Fistful of Dollars followed by For a few dollars more for me
Cheers
Steve
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:30 am
Account Closed

What about Once upon a time in the West?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:35 am
FREE TIBET

Or what about A FISTFUL OF RANCHER,think WOL would like that movie,just need good cinematography
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

True Grit and the Spaghetti Westerns - mainly because I was totally in love with Clint in those days. Went off him when he left his wife for the scrawny slapper in the monkey films
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:14 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by moneypen20
True Grit and the Spaghetti Westerns - mainly because I was totally in love with Clint in those days. Went off him when he left his wife for the scrawny slapper in the monkey films
Only a woman could post that
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:28 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

>>Oh i see,it was what the gay cowboys did that made you leave the cinema.Well at least you got to see some nice scenery and nice surroundings and prob some lovely curtains and furnishings in the gay cowboy house<<

>>Surely you knew that before you went in? I am not homophobic so it didn't bother me.<<

We *do* jump to conclusions, don't we? <g>.

I worked with more gays than you've each had hot dins and they don't bother me one bit (except the ones who think it's compulsory)

My point was simply that *I* thought the film relied purely on the Gay Cowboy proposition and I couldn't see any plot after that. When the pretty scenery got boring too, I left.

That's all......
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wol
>>Oh i see,it was what the gay cowboys did that made you leave the cinema.Well at least you got to see some nice scenery and nice surroundings and prob some lovely curtains and furnishings in the gay cowboy house<<

>>Surely you knew that before you went in? I am not homophobic so it didn't bother me.<<

I worked with more gays than you've each had hot dins and they don't bother me one bit (except the ones who think it's compulsory)

My point was simply that *I* thought the film relied purely on the Gay Cowboy proposition and I couldn't see any plot after that. When the pretty scenery got boring too, I left.

That's all......

Ok, fair enough. But you only stayed for the first hour, so how do you know where the plot was going? I think the film is more complex than "the Gay Cowboy proposition".

That's like saying Shawshank Redemption is a film about convicts.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:36 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Wol

That's all......
Mmmm im a nurse and trust me unless you work in a male massage parlour then you def aint worked with more gay men than me
Anyway i think we were just pulling your leg.of course in a non gay manner,wouldnt want to upset you
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:41 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

>>Mmmm im a nurse and trust me unless you work in a male massage parlour then you def aint worked with more gay men than me<<

Dammit! Rumbled...............
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:03 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Wol
>>Mmmm im a nurse and trust me unless you work in a male massage parlour then you def aint worked with more gay men than me<<

Dammit! Rumbled...............
It was the smell of almond oil that gave you away
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:45 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
They did what gay cowboys do. Nice landscapes..... Nice mountain scenery....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pssst Wol I think they did something between nice scenery and going to zzzzzzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.