Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Graphic signatures free to good homes

Graphic signatures free to good homes

Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light
Default Graphic signatures free to good homes

I was thinking that with all the recent 'goings on', one way to add a little cheer to the proceedings might be to brighten the place up a bit by offering free graphic signatures to those who want them.

If you are wondering what the Hell I'm talking about, you might like to start with this thread.

You should also bear in mind that the rules governing signatures on BE (No #18) may be very different to those on other discussion forums and you should be aware of this.

This thread may also help you when deciding on the type/style of signature you might like.

So in summary, your graphic signature might reflect your personality, your likes, dislikes or hobbies and interests, such as the footy or soccer team you support or your favourite TV series or film star, for example. Don't forget to take a peek at this thread for ideas. What it most certainly cannot do is promote your own business interest or act to solicit BE members in any way.

I'm offering this 'service' for free so please help me by giving me as much information as possible regarding themes, colours, images to include etc and don't expect them overnight. I will endeavour to get to them as and when I have a moment spare and they will not necessarily be works of art and in many cases may not even be things of particular beauty but they are free and you are at liberty to use them or not.

Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graphic signatures free to good homes

I would love one please. Nothing too big or fancy but to do with the Simpsons family please
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I would love one please. Nothing too big or fancy but to do with the Simpsons family please
Here's a couple that might interest. If you want to keep a line of text, I'll have to crop the height by 10 pixels or so.
Attached Thumbnails Graphic signatures free to good homes-sallyclaire1.gif   Graphic signatures free to good homes-sallyclaire2.gif  

Last edited by Gobbledegeek; Aug 28th 2008 at 11:00 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please!
Something to do with Australia and just my first name - Jayne - would be lovely
I'm all excited!! Been a while
Thankyou
J x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
Here's a couple that might interest. If you want to keep a line of text, I'll have to crop the height by 10 pixels or so.
I love the sallyclaire bit but are you able to use this pic?
Attached Thumbnails Graphic signatures free to good homes-marge-simpson-5.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Or this one?
Attached Thumbnails Graphic signatures free to good homes-62611582.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I love the sallyclaire bit but are you able to use this pic?
How's this?
Attached Thumbnails Graphic signatures free to good homes-sallyclaire3.gif  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Yes please!
Something to do with Australia and just my first name - Jayne - would be lovely
I'm all excited!! Been a while
Thankyou
J x
Too simple?
Attached Thumbnails Graphic signatures free to good homes-jayne1.gif  
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:26 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

could I please have a pacman chasing a penguin?
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
Because that's normal
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Because that's normal
isn't it
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

isn't it
Well, not in my world but then apparently my world is unlike any other so don't take any notice of me
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well, not in my world but then apparently my world is unlike any other so don't take any notice of me
Well it's normal in my world and my world is pretty damn good lately you are welcome to visit
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:12 am

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could i please have one too... preferably a sexy betty boop type thing and possibly with Sam (my name) somewhere on it... thank you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:18 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Me too........I would like to give it to Ray for his 96th birthday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.