Wikiposts

Gossip thread

Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gossip thread

If anyone has got some......... about who and where?

I'm bored...neither know any, or part of any ..

Over to you ..
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gossip thread

Originally Posted by CasG

Over to you ..
I hear that that Canadian girl who posts on here is a crazy tequila slammer. She also wants to kill the IKEA man....
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:53 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Over to you ..
i heard that a prolific poster on ere wears black g strings and tight white lycra pants
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
I hear that that Canadian girl who posts on here is a crazy tequila slammer. She also wants to kill the IKEA man....
I know the former bit

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Oh, my God! That is so unfair! This is like, well sexual harassment! If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so? God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

I heard someone is a traitor who supports aldelaide crows.

not naming any names wengerboy
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wengerboy
i heard that a prolific poster on ere wears black g strings and tight white lycra pants
Who's that...c'mon...spill the beans?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Oh, my God! That is so unfair! This is like, well sexual harassment! If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so? God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.
hehe vicky pollard!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that her hubby can balance almost anything on his chin
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:57 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I heard someone is a traitor who supports aldelaide crows.

not naming any names wengerboy
WTF are the aldelaide crows
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

what!?!?!

either your trying to pretend that your not a traitor or they're not called adelaide crows??!!

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

You remember, it was the time I got fingered by Chris Mars and Hayley Evers reckons she saw Joe Wylans taking a dump in the sea.
Up The Arse!!

Who's that...c'mon...spill the beans?
ok i`m not that prolific
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
I heard that her hubby can balance almost anything on his chin
I do not wear black knickers with white jeans....and I do not wear lycra !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.