Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:43 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Originally Posted by steve`o
nope

long live the socks
Chirst , we you get them .................. 1985 ?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:44 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Nothing to do with going to Oz but I met Ant and Dec on Saturday. I dream come true for a sado like me

Tina x
was you on the telly ?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
was you on the telly ?

Sort of, my photo came up for win the ads and I was in the front row so was on a few times. but I was a foot away from the boys yummy
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:49 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Sort of, my photo came up for win the ads and I was in the front row so was on a few times. but I was a foot away from the boys yummy
as long as yer happy , thats all that matters
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter always watches that show - you should have said and we'd have looked out for you.

If it's good news for you then it's good news for us!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:55 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Chirst , we you get them .................. 1985 ?
google is your friend
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:55 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Great idea for a post Fly Away!!!

Good news/things I can be happy about....

Hubby got his passport back with the spouse visa last week - yay. Now it's 'in the passport' offical, as opposed to 'in writing' official.

House prices seem to be dropping in Australia - good for us that haven't got there yet!

I had a busy day at work and it went real fast - love it!

The exchange rate (touch wood) looks to be stabilising/possibly going up.

And my favourite bit - tomorrow will be 1 month left until I fly away from the UK for a 6 week trip and get to see my family and friends in NZ before FINALLY moving back to Australia (my god I am welling up just thinking about it!!! )
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
All too often, all we post on BE are our moans and gripes. So I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can share our good news - visas, house sales, qualifications, new jobs, house purchases etc, etc.....

Away you go!
After all the bad weather and high winds, our sale board in still standing! Yipeee.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wheeler-Jones
Great idea for a post Fly Away!!!

Good news/things I can be happy about....

Hubby got his passport back with the spouse visa last week - yay. Now it's 'in the passport' offical, as opposed to 'in writing' official.

House prices seem to be dropping in Australia - good for us that haven't got there yet!

I had a busy day at work and it went real fast - love it!

The exchange rate (touch wood) looks to be stabilising/possibly going up.

And my favourite bit - tomorrow will be 1 month left until I fly away from the UK for a 6 week trip and get to see my family and friends in NZ before FINALLY moving back to Australia (my god I am welling up just thinking about it!!! )
OOOOOhh LOTS of good news there!!!

I'm so happy that it's going well for you. Hope it continues to go as smoothly.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by grahampaula
After all the bad weather and high winds, our sale board in still standing! Yipeee.
LOL, I can top that, we didn't have the high winds or the snow.

But I'm glad that you can see a silver lining somewhere...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I can top that, we didn't have the high winds or the snow.

But I'm glad that you can see a silver lining somewhere...
Forgot to mention, my OH's van was broken into a couple of weeks ago, all of his tools were taken, but the insurance company paid out within the week. Now that has got to be a record
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy, the snow is gone.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Forgot to mention, my OH's van was broken into a couple of weeks ago, all of his tools were taken, but the insurance company paid out within the week. Now that has got to be a record
I think that's good news... At least your OH gets nice new tools.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:48 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

tell you what .... that good news has knocked my odd sock reunion down a peg or two
Oh I don't know - I always get a little buzz when I match the socks. I hate having odd ones left
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:50 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Kapri
Oh I don't know - I always get a little buzz when I match the socks. I hate having odd ones left
am still on a high .... its cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.