Good news I think

Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:53 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Question Good news I think

I got my medical retirement today!! so I can go back to Oz in 6 weeks when I get my pension

I shall be reunited with my long lost husband so why am I a bit sad?

Lot's of stuff to sort this is what I have been waiting for
Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:58 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default Re: Good news I think

Originally Posted by asher
I got my medical retirement today!! so I can go back to Oz in 6 weeks when I get my pension

Hi Ash im so pleased for you, its about time you had some good come your way, go have a big drink on me, and dont forget your old mates back here
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC!

So pleased for you K. you're sad because you didn' want to have to spend months fighting for something which was your right and now your life in aus won't be as you first imagined. BUT it will still be flippin fantastic and you deserve to have a wonderful time.

Don't forget that I will be in that neck of the woods sometimes and will be taking you out to get pissed!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanny2six
Hi Ash im so pleased for you, its about time you had some good come your way, go have a big drink on me, and dont forget your old mates back here
don't worry babe I will think of you often when i sit on my balcony looking out over the sea with a margarita in hand and a smug grin on my face.

to be honest it's a bit of a shock seeing I will never work again in black and white I'm feeling a bit bereaved right now
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
FANTASTIC!

So pleased for you K. you're sad because you didn' want to have to spend months fighting for something which was your right and now your life in aus won't be as you first imagined. BUT it will still be flippin fantastic and you deserve to have a wonderful time.

Don't forget that I will be in that neck of the woods sometimes and will be taking you out to get pissed!
oh thank you a chance to get pissed will never be passed up!!
we shall have to sneak out though or the old man might want to come along
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

oh thank you a chance to get pissed will never be passed up!!
we shall have to sneak out though or the old man might want to come along
Well, I could bring mine along and they could talk about boring man things... after all there always needs to be a designated driver... or we could sneak off and leave them watching TV.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:28 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

don't worry babe I will think of you often when i sit on my balcony looking out over the sea with a margarita in hand and a smug grin on my face.

to be honest it's a bit of a shock seeing I will never work again in black and white I'm feeling a bit bereaved right now
I know babe you have been delt a bum hand, wish i had a magic wand, but one day you will get your reward, and when i get to oz, I would love to come and look you up, as we hope to travel when we get there and you will always get a welcome from me and mine, GOOD LUCK chuck,keep chatting to us and let us know where you are up to
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, I could bring mine along and they could talk about boring man things... after all there always needs to be a designated driver... or we could sneak off and leave them watching TV.
designated driver sounds good bring yours to keep mine occupied as he tends to fall asleep in front of the TV

Originally Posted by nanny2six
I know babe you have been delt a bum hand, wish i had a magic wand, but one day you will get your reward, and when i get to oz, I would love to come and look you up, as we hope to travel when we get there and you will always get a welcome from me and mine, GOOD LUCK chuck,keep chatting to us and let us know where you are up to
Got lotsa stuff to sort out right now you know you will always be welcome

thanks the pair of you I'm feelin a bit better now

whoohoo Cronulla here I come
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

designated driver sounds good bring yours to keep mine occupied as he tends to fall asleep in front of the TV

LOL, mine does too - they would be useless together.
Got lotsa stuff to sort out right now you know you will always be welcome

thanks the pair of you I'm feelin a bit better now

whoohoo Cronulla here I come
Sorry Ash - had a houseviewing and a piano lesson and to cook dinner and shower the kid, but I'm back now!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, if you didn't have collywobbles it wouldn't be normal and all the stress you've been under will have taken it's toll.

Have a glass of white and start looking forward to the next bit of your life!!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic newsif you know what I mean, pleased are going, but not so good on the work front.....christ, you know what I mean

Champers it is then!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news K

I expect you feel sad because it's the end of a career that you gave so much too.

But every ending is a new beginning so enjoy
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by winedonju
Fantastic newsif you know what I mean, pleased are going, but not so good on the work front.....christ, you know what I mean

Champers it is then!!!!
Originally Posted by Kapri
Brilliant news K

I expect you feel sad because it's the end of a career that you gave so much too.

But every ending is a new beginning so enjoy

End of an era ladies but definitely champagne time cheers
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:25 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

End of an era ladies but definitely champagne time cheers
I shall pour myself a drink and raise my glass to you

(I wish there was a wine smiley - think how much it would get used )
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
I shall pour myself a drink and raise my glass to you

(I wish there was a wine smiley - think how much it would get used )
oh yes I don't often drink pints and then its usually cider so a wine one would get used loads there are these

Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:15 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I think when you've been waiting for something for so long there's always a bit of a come down when you get it. Also the fact that you'll be leaving some behind must tug at your heart.

You have been waiting a long time for this though K, and oh you so deserve it! You'll soon be back with your husband in a beautiful country and all will be well

Kx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.