Wikiposts

Good news

Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:17 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Good news

Heather,Great news all round for you all then!
Perhaps the old man won't have to brickie from dawn to dusk then??
Did you go see the rental place we told you about??
Anyways...good luck and best wishes
The rugbymads
Old Mar 14th 2006, 5:38 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I'm surprised you haven't already started celebrating - any excuse !! Finished those essays yet ? House on the market yet ?

I can now safely say!!!!!!........

YES AND YES!!! phew, it's been a nightmare couple of weeks though, wouldn't want to do that again!!! :scared:

couldn't start celebrating earlier, had to go back to work, wouldn't look good if i breathed fumes over the kids now would it!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 5:41 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed but it looks like everything's going to work out really well for us.

Accepted offer on house - due to exchange this week
Decided to go in September and have rented a lovely rental.
......and today, my work has announced 350 redundancies and have asked for volunteers - mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

Just need a visa now
Ooh that's fab! I've got my fingers crossed too for you - I love it when things just fall into place like that.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh that's fab! I've got my fingers crossed too for you - I love it when things just fall into place like that.
Thanks Clippies - all I need now is your weight loss to make it perfect !
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I can now safely say!!!!!!........

YES AND YES!!! phew, it's been a nightmare couple of weeks though, wouldn't want to do that again!!! :scared:

couldn't start celebrating earlier, had to go back to work, wouldn't look good if i breathed fumes over the kids now would it!
Good girl - now you can relax - once you've mended all those things that have gone wrong !!!

As for breathing fumes - you never know, the children may behave a lot better whilst under the influence !!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Heather,Great news all round for you all then!
Perhaps the old man won't have to brickie from dawn to dusk then??
Did you go see the rental place we told you about??
Anyways...good luck and best wishes
The rugbymads
Course he's going to have to brickie all hours - I won't get a massive payout if I'm accepted !! It'll certainly make things easier though ! Will buy a car for me.

We've not looked at any rentals yet. As we haven't exchanged, we still haven't got a completion date. If I get redundancy though, we may live close to their school so that we can give up a car and save even more dosh.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Great news all round then
My hubby is waiting to hear if he'll be made redundant too. Let's hope so
Julie. x
Fingers crossed for you and hubby Julie !!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:21 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Heather,
Pm us if we can help with anything ref rentals etc.
Best of luck.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Heather,
Pm us if we can help with anything ref rentals etc.
Best of luck.
Will do - thanks m8. At least we'll have a rental reference for Oz and things aren't so panicy as we'll have plenty of time to finish everything up here. Hope to ship when we move and move into a furnished rental here.

How much longer now for you ?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:31 am
Running on the spot.

Will do - thanks m8. At least we'll have a rental reference for Oz and things aren't so panicy as we'll have plenty of time to finish everything up here. Hope to ship when we move and move into a furnished rental here.

How much longer now for you ?

3 weeks last sunday and then a month in the sun!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:46 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Clippies - all I need now is your weight loss to make it perfect !
Lol, it was bloody hard work I can tell ya
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, it was bloody hard work I can tell ya
I'm sure it was - but so satisfying eh ?

Well done
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:45 pm

I'm sure it was - but so satisfying eh ?

Well done
Ooh yes, certainly was

Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:18 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed but it looks like everything's going to work out really well for us.

Accepted offer on house - due to exchange this week
Decided to go in September and have rented a lovely rental.
......and today, my work has announced 350 redundancies and have asked for volunteers - mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

Just need a visa now

You lucky bugger, well you are, not so lucky for the rest of the people who work there.

Good luck
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:37 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i take it the redundancy will you bring you mega ££££££?

good for you.....take the money and run! my sis in laws boyfriend took vol redundancy from the post office recently - bought a brand new kia sedona and a minibus (hes now a taxi driver) with his redundancy payout!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.