Good Luck Rossifumi

Old Mar 20th 2006, 4:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Good Luck Rossifumi

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Right best practice then...."Blaaddy Oath"
Blaady oath you're a natural. Are you sure you weren't born here.
Shouldn't you be busy going through the "what happens when we get there" check list?
Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:07 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for all your kind words everyone.

Well, here we are. Been here about 6 hours and everyone has crashed apart from me

We had a stopover in Singapore, thought that will hopefully sort out our sleep patterns a bit....WRONG!!! Lynn and Robyn have crashed and burned on the sofa and Alex has collapsed on the bed with his Gameboy, lightweights!

I'll have to wake them soon so we can go and get some beer, I mean shopping.

Singapore was nice, last time I visited was 20 years ago, Boogie Street is no more unfortunately. Still some charming lady boys though, ahem!

Took the kids to Sentosa Island which they enjoyed.

Catch you all soon.

Rich
BONZA

Oh and get us a bottle of coopers sparkling when you go down the shop
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for all your kind words everyone.

Well, here we are. Been here about 6 hours and everyone has crashed apart from me

We had a stopover in Singapore, thought that will hopefully sort out our sleep patterns a bit....WRONG!!! Lynn and Robyn have crashed and burned on the sofa and Alex has collapsed on the bed with his Gameboy, lightweights!

I'll have to wake them soon so we can go and get some beer, I mean shopping.

Singapore was nice, last time I visited was 20 years ago, Boogie Street is no more unfortunately. Still some charming lady boys though, ahem!

Took the kids to Sentosa Island which they enjoyed.

Catch you all soon.

Rich
Hi Rich,

At last you got here - well done - Just like to say a 'big thank you' for the PM to my son - appears to have done the trick - he seems much more settled in the last 2 weeks.

Sleep well - after the beer (I mean shopping)
Sarah
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Hi Rich,

At last you got here - well done - Just like to say a 'big thank you' for the PM to my son - appears to have done the trick - he seems much more settled in the last 2 weeks.

Sleep well - after the beer (I mean shopping)
Sarah

oh rich, only just found this thread glad you had a good journey, cant believe you're there now, you jammy sod

good luck and hope you get settled soon

debs xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:15 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by debbiemc
oh rich, only just found this thread glad you had a good journey, cant believe you're there now, you jammy sod

good luck and hope you get settled soon

debs xx
Cheers Debs, hope all is going ok with yourself.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Debs, hope all is going ok with yourself.
dont know if you heard but last week got consent signed and didnt have to go back to court for a 3rd time also got me a job at royal bris kids hosp !

any joy on the work front yet? how are the little uns?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:21 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm missing all the hot gossip!

Glad to hear you have all arrived safe and sound. Will look forward to your updates!

Take care,

Jackie x