Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gonna make you all sick!

Gonna make you all sick!

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:14 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonna make you all sick!

Originally Posted by Centurion
Jealous ? Melbourne....<walks away chuckling>
Nope
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
ERM, YEAH!!!! very jealous, I want a job at your place so I have loadsa money to do all of these things too. Any jobs going then?
You want my old job then, and to save for a year before you go. And to be prepared to rough it around Oz!!

Sorry, Bordy, didn't do the Melbourne meet - was too busy getting my hubby's toe fixed and rearranging our books around the flat to make it look like we live there! Hopefully the next one...
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Johnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thribble
You want my old job then, and to save for a year before you go. And to be prepared to rough it around Oz!!

Sorry, Bordy, didn't do the Melbourne meet - was too busy getting my hubby's toe fixed and rearranging our books around the flat to make it look like we live there! Hopefully the next one...
Does the next one happen to coincide with the Bahrain Grand Prix? Will there be a big television screen and a lot of icy cold beers? It's looking unlikely that we'll have the big television screen in our flat (unit, whatever!) in time for the first race of the season seeing as it's only Thribble that has the job and I'm still looking (reasonable offers accepted).

Still, Radio rentals are delivering the 'fridge tomorrow, so I should have some icy cold beers!

Cheers!

--paj