Going....going.....

Old May 2nd 2008, 4:14 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Going....going.....

As of tonight, we're off down the MIL's, cos our house is now all empty and echoey. So unless we come back up here for t'internet access, this could be my last post til Melbourne. I'll probably sneak back up here for a quick BE-surf tomorrow tho. We'll see.
My car ( my lovely lovely SEAT ) got handed over to the garage today too.
Tomorrow we have the going away do for OH's family and friends, about 20 people for dinner.
The OH's brash salesman best mate has assured me ( while p*ssed ) that he will cry his eyes out at this event.
I'll believe it when I see it. It takes at least 9 pints and a half bottle of vodka to get him crying and it's not gonna be one of those nights. I HOPE!!!!!!!

At least we have talked the family out of the airport farewell, we'll be heading up on the Sunday night for a Monday morning flight. They can wave us goodbye at the hotel after a meal on the Sunday evening, and then we can relax, I don't fancy getting on a 24 hour flight emotionally frazzled and after a 3 hour motorway drive.

Monday. I cant believe we're going this Monday.
And BE has been a constant source of inspiration, support, information and devils advocate ( MBTTUK ) through the last year since we decided to go.

See ya on the other side!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going....going.....

Good luck

We have about 8 weeks to go and I am already getting seriously stressed

Mick
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Good luck

Mick
wow, good luck.

We're about 12 weeks away and I'm already much more nervous than you sound!

Enjoy your evening with friends and family, cherish every moment with them.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hereshoping
wow, good luck.

We're about 12 weeks away and I'm already much more nervous than you sound!

Enjoy your evening with friends and family, cherish every moment with them.
yeah!!! good luck, we have 4 weeks to go, i know its gonna be hard
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Good luck and have a great flight!
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:10 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good flight
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hope the journey goes well, enjoy the parties

minibelle
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:14 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, hope you have a safe journey. I'll be sorry to sell my lovely Seat too (Seat Altea 1.9 TDI) when the time comes.

All the best for your future, keep us updated.

Joex
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice

Good luck guys...we go ourselves in 4 weeks

Rob
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:19 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ev

Sorry I didn't make it the other night - Tony didn't get home in time.
See you on the other side
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:22 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

oh my god, i wish you the best of luck
heres to you new life down under
bec
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:57 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Good luck

Mick
Mick,

You are finally on your way ???

To Brissie ?

Nick
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Good luck