Gobsmacked!!!

Old May 19th 2006, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gobsmacked!!!

I'm walking back from dropping daughter at the school disco when this young bloke about 20ish runs past me and chucks a pair of pants (men's) on the pavement. :scared:

He then pulls 2 socks out of his pocket and chucks them on the pavement too.

The local loonytune is meandering around and goes and picks up the pants and puts them in her basket

Meanwhile bloke has jumped on the waiting bus, looneytune has pulled pants out of basket and is standing in the middle of the road waving them at the bus.

I'm standing there watching and thinking I've wandered into some parallel universe or I got p****d and didn't realise it.

Better than the TV that's for sure
Old May 19th 2006, 5:33 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gobsmacked!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
I'm walking back from dropping daughter at the school disco when this young bloke about 20ish runs past me and chucks a pair of pants (men's) on the pavement. :scared:

The local loonytune is meandering around and goes and picks up the pants and puts them in her basket

Meanwhile bloke has jumped on the waiting bus, looneytune has pulled pants out of basket and is standing in the middle of the road waving them at the bus.

I'm standing there watching and thinking I've wandered into some parallel universe or I got p****d and didn't realise it.

Haha! Too funny! Did you check to see if you were on a hidden camera show? Maybe Derren Brown lurking in the bushes?
Old May 19th 2006, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hutch
Haha! Too funny! Did you check to see if you were on a hidden camera show? Maybe Derren Brown lurking in the bushes?

Ah never thought of that. I've got to go back and pick up at 7pm so I'll have a look.
Old May 19th 2006, 5:38 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Suzy it all happens in your village doesn't it!!!
Old May 19th 2006, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Blimey Suzy it all happens in your village doesn't it!!!
Most excitement here since a teenager dropped a fag end in the car park

Don't know why am I paying for a TV licence when I can be entertained for free
Old May 19th 2006, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

Only ONE sock in the road now. Perhaps a squirrel knicked it for a bed.

Things like this didn't happen when I lived in London
Old May 19th 2006, 6:47 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

smile your on candid camera
Old May 19th 2006, 6:53 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Thats mad. Well when he gets back in you tell him his dinners in the bin.
Old May 19th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

No they escaped from Slough high street
Old May 19th 2006, 8:25 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gobsmacked!!!

Never a dull moment in Buckinghamshire, eh?
Old May 19th 2006, 8:57 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Only ONE sock in the road now. Perhaps a squirrel knicked it for a bed.
maybe that mad old woman has stuffed some budgies in it
Old May 19th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
maybe that mad old woman has stuffed some budgies in it
Budgie smugglers in Buckinghamshire. :scared:

Dahling - please - so common
Old May 19th 2006, 9:53 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Budgie smugglers in Buckinghamshire. :scared:

Dahling - please - so common
Suzy; you told me ages ago there was a mad woman on your terraced street, that kept zillions of budgies
Old May 19th 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Suzy; you told me ages ago there was a mad woman on your terraced street, that kept zillions of budgies
Yep she did, then she had her other birds removed by the Bird Society as she couldn't look after them like I told you.

Do you know what budgie smugglers are
Old May 19th 2006, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

And sorry but what is exactly is a terraced street?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.