Wikiposts

Go Damien!!

Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Damien!!

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Congrats to damien i knew he had it in him! 'australian idol 2006'

knew all that textin in was worth somethin!
Load a pish....oh, has someone said that already

we were watching Star Trek/MASH/Some god awful John Wayne film/some sh*te on the video cos The Bloke forgot to do Casualty ( )/the 2nd World War in Japan & Mountbatten's views on the invasion of North Africa!
yes it was another fun Sunday with the remote control firmly glued to The Bloke's hand and set to "Flick Channels every 5 minutes"
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:12 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Cheers - us in WA are just about to find out - or were!!!!

Anyway - he's crap and only the old grannies voted!! :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:15 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Bloody hell -

Daniel O'Donnell won - who'd of guessed!

Better go and get on with the knitting before bed.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Load a pish....oh, has someone said that already

we were watching Star Trek/MASH/Some god awful John Wayne film/some sh*te on the video cos The Bloke forgot to do Casualty ( )/the 2nd World War in Japan & Mountbatten's views on the invasion of North Africa!
yes it was another fun Sunday with the remote control firmly glued to The Bloke's hand and set to "Flick Channels every 5 minutes"
ah but u still love him, much more if u could stick the remote up his arse
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loubags

Daniel O'Donnell won -

reminded me of an old joke

did u here Daniel O'Donnell got a 14 year old lassie into trouble?

he told her mum she was smoking
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:25 am
One of Big G's girls.

Originally Posted by soapy
reminded me of an old joke

did u here Daniel O'Donnell got a 14 year old lassie into trouble?

he told her mum she was smoking
And I thought it was something to do with dogs!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

OH was quite pleased he didnt have to wait for the end ! he is now watching his beloved Newcastle V Pompey

Nicky

( happy as i can now get on the PC ! )
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Loubags
And I thought it was something to do with dogs!
he caught a dog smoking?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:28 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ah but u still love him, much more if u could stick the remote up his arse
Thank God for Expats! However, if he forgets Casualty again I may sell all his remotes on ebay
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thank God for Expats! However, if he forgets Casualty again I may sell all his remotes on ebay
if he forgets it again he might see himself on Casualty, gettin his remote removed from his arse :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:35 am
Home and Happy

if he forgets it again he might see himself on Casualty, gettin his remote removed from his arse :scared:
PMSL!! My sister's family live in Bristol, where its filmed, so I shall save the punishment till our next visit
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

PMSL!! My sister's family live in Bristol, where its filmed, so I shall save the punishment till our next visit
good idea, it would be funny to watch "Charlie" fish it oot
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:58 am
Home and Happy

good idea, it would be funny to watch "Charlie" fish it oot
I think he'd prefer "Nina"......
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

I think he'd prefer "Nina"......
well, uv got me there polly, not seen it in years so wouldnt have a clue who she is. well i hope its a she :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:18 am
Home and Happy

well, uv got me there polly, not seen it in years so wouldnt have a clue who she is. well i hope its a she :scared:
tee hee, get Foxtel and watch UKTV - like I used to once a week when he remembered Do you get the idea I'm p**ed off about this!!!

She is a paramedic, dark straight hair, very "capable". Back in your day he would've been a "Tina" or "Chloe" fan.... or are you even further back than that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.