Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:46 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
We have unknowingly permitted a breeding ground for terrorism and Islamic extremism on our door step, which for the foreseeable future, WILL continue to kill innocent British people IN Britain.

I just pray their time is short.
Unknowingly...? My understanding was that several countries had expressed their dismay to HMG at the liberal attitude to what they considered were extremist elements allowed to happily exist within HMG confines...
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:46 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
you must have missed the cars in london this week then
i will never get blow up by a bomb.....My uncle got blow up but not hurt in Birmingham in the 70's and my cousin blown up in Bali ( fortunately he was late thus also not hurt)... the chances of it happening are very low for you too... much more likely to have accident on the way to the airport with the taxi driver who is an Iraqi doctor who can't work as a doctor in Australia.....
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

:
Originally Posted by rodders39
Not wishing to be presumptuous or anything, but how come several hours after you told this bottom feeder to vacate the premises he's still posting...???
, as pollyanna says please dont anyobody reply
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:52 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by issebelely
You forgot...you also actually gave then moral support when they commited terror in israel.....and lets be real honest...some brits even chuckled when it happened in new york
Hey, supanova...! The US wakes up soon...! Byeee...
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:54 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rodders39
Unknowingly...? My understanding was that several countries had expressed their dismay to HMG at the liberal attitude to what they considered were extremist elements allowed to happily exist within HMG confines...
Agreed, but only in recent years - not at the crucial time.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

One of the suspects suffered severe burns and was taken to the city's Royal Alexandra Hospital, where he is said to be in a critical condition.

Strathclyde Police had believed he was in possession of "a suspect device", but it was later found not to be explosive.
BBC.
Just quoting what was on MSN news this morning, They said a suspect device was removed from him upon admission to hospital in Paisley "The Royal Alexandra Hospital" is in Paisley
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:59 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Just quoting what was on MSN news this morning, They said a suspect device was removed from him upon admission to hospital in Paisley "The Royal Alexandra Hospital" is in Paisley
Hopefully with rusty pliers!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
much more likely to have accident on the way to the airport with the taxi driver who is an Iraqi doctor who can't work as a doctor in Australia.....
or a scotsman
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

or a scotsman
Hi Soapy
don't know if you seen but there was a scottish man talkin on the news about it and they had subtitles for him!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:03 am
Timelord

or a scotsman
Ha...!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Hi Soapy
don't know if you seen but there was a scottish man talkin on the news about it and they had subtitles for him!
ha ha ha , nah i missed it. kept meaning to watch the news, but yknow me. kept forgettin'
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha ha , nah i missed it. kept meaning to watch the news, but yknow me. kept forgettin'
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

wish i had seen it, i would have made a copy to send it home for a laugh
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

wish i had seen it, i would have made a copy to send it home for a laugh
i didnt see it either but mam told me
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

i didnt see it either but mam told me
just aswell they had them then, or she wouldnt have understood a word

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.