Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Margaret3
including my teen going to oz, she flew before it happened
someone txt me to tell me about it, i was busy doing housework and cooking for her arrival, i thought i was going to faint, couldn't even read the bbc news, phoned her and she answered and tried to moan at me about coming to oz, i said 'there has been a terrorist attack in glasgow, am just relieved your ok, so keep your teenage hormones to yourself', kinda puts things into perspective ,one injury , would have been way too many
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
For those of you who are still responding to the latest troll in our midst - please go back and read Sue's post, and then stop boosting the idiot's ego by replying to him.

Thanks

Here, maybe you should put this up

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:55 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

someone txt me to tell me about it, i was busy doing housework and cooking for her arrival, i thought i was going to faint, couldn't even read the bbc news, phoned her and she answered and tried to moan at me about coming to oz, i said 'there has been a terrorist attack in glasgow, am just relieved your ok, so keep your teenage hormones to yourself', kinda puts things into perspective ,one injury , would have been way too many
Ssooooooo glad to hear she's safe and sound Margaret.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

London is now on the highest alert,shit there goes my buying dodgy dvd's down the pub tonight !!!!:curse:
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:28 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Bloody great, all this would happen as I am about to fly back to the UK for a wee while.

Luckily I am headed nowhere near sweaty land.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:36 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

After 7/7 both President Musharraf and the Saudi King, two prominent 'friendly' leaders of nations with huge grass root extremism, broadcasted the following to the world.

Why was the UK, or any other nation surprised what had happened. Our open door to outspoken Imams, disproportionate allowance of mosques and forced integration of Islamic cultures on British society created the time bomb.

Let me just remind you this is from leaders of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Not from within England or any 'narrow minded,' fascist European states.

The laughable thing, is what was spouted by some British government officials when, after 9/11/2001, and then 3 years later the Madrid train massacre, we were still free of any terrorist attack. The good fortune was put down to the fact that we were so warm and welcoming to middle east migrants and diverse religious cultures that, they would never commit such atrocities within their own country.

So if for nothing other than for those murdered in London on 7/7/2005 and their families, let's throw the clouds of uncertainty and political correctness aside for one moment.

We have unknowingly permitted a breeding ground for terrorism and Islamic extremism on our door step, which for the foreseeable future, WILL continue to kill innocent British people IN Britain.

I just pray their time is short.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond reputeTableland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
We have unknowingly permitted a breeding ground for terrorism and Islamic extremism on our door step, which for the foreseeable future, WILL continue to kill innocent British people IN Britain.

Britain is Al Qaeda's priority target and has been for months. This is partly because there is such an enormous amount of traffic between (mainly Sunni) Pakistan and the UK, which can be exploited by radical groups.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Teenagers! I'm happy your daughters alright!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Bloody great, all this would happen as I am about to fly back to the UK for a wee while.

Luckily I am headed nowhere near sweaty land.
you must have missed the cars in london this week then
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:38 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Haven't you got better things to do with you time than to troll this site? Your previous aliases todate: Hippy-Dippy, Brewerboy1, hillbille, Blewerboy1, harringtongirl, rustrytrombone and rustyboy.

Bye, Bye.
Not wishing to be presumptuous or anything, but how come several hours after you told this bottom feeder to vacate the premises he's still posting...???

Edit... Yeah, he's logged on with a slightly different spelling...

Last edited by DrWho; Jul 1st 2007 at 12:50 am.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39
Not wishing to be presumptuous or anything, but how come several hours after you told this bottom feeder to vacate the premises he's still posting...???
good question
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by issebelely
You forgot...you also actually gave then moral support when they commited terror in israel.....and lets be real honest...some brits even chuckled when it happened in new york
Same Troll Different Spelling
Still a TWAT
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom

nice
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Same Troll Different Spelling
Still a TWAT
dont reply to them
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:42 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39

You are insulting prawns! This guy is a total kinob!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.