Reload this Page >

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:59 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Izzybelely
As an Israeli let me say this....
The evil British race giggled when the Muslims were blowing us up.....they thought they were oh so smart when they packed their country with Mulsims extremists.
They went on about how nasty we Israeli's were to the "Palestinians" and how they supported the poor Arabs blowing us up.
The evil British race isnt laughing now.....stuck with five million of these creeps and you aint getting rid of them.
God is bringing down the evil brits as he has brought down all who set out to hurt his chosen people.
Welcome to the future of the UK...enjoy!!!!
WTF.............. are you for real!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:02 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Just remind me - what liberties have we lost, exactly?

I can't think of any.
Smoking ban???
Way over due if you ask me and I used to smoke!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Just remind me - what liberties have we lost, exactly?

I can't think of any.
Freedom of speech
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who are still responding to the latest troll in our midst - please go back and read Sue's post, and then stop boosting the idiot's ego by replying to him.

Thanks
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if this is the best they can come up with, two unexploded, failed devices in London, and driving a 4x4 into the doors of an airport, it's laughable.

The IRA were scarier than this.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:59 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Well if this is the best they can come up with, two unexploded, failed devices in London, and driving a 4x4 into the doors of an airport, it's laughable.

Didn't we shoot some of them though? Those that we didn't imprison? And then of course let out and may/may not have resurfaced in parliament?

Hold the salt on my popcorn!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Bastards :curse:

I'm not gonna say anything too controversial but these scumbags are really pissing me off:curse:
As above :-(
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:02 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... I was walking down Birdcage Walk when the Hyde Park bomb went off...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy
Didn't we shoot some of them though? Those that we didn't imprison? And then of course let out and may/may not have resurfaced in parliament?

Hold the salt on my popcorn!
Either way, the point is to terrorise.

Not very effective is it?

I'm not going to get wrapped up in the 'ohhh, just imagine what could have happened if it had gone off' etc...
It didn't.
Bloody pathetic attempt at terrorism imo. Not buying into 'terror' ...

Getting on with life.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

I have two sons who are in London at this minute. They went to Scotland for their grandmother's funeral because I could not go. I have not been able to contact them since Friday night Oz time. Just got a response, via text, at 6.30pm, Oz time. They are due to fly out in 12 hours, which they say can't come soon enough. Your guess is as good as mine as to what things are like there.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:07 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Either way, the point is to terrorise.

Not very effective is it?

I'm not going to get wrapped up in the 'ohhh, just imagine what could have happened if it had gone off' etc...
It didn't.
Bloody pathetic attempt at terrorism imo. Not buying into 'terror' ...

Getting on with life.
Understand your points Ipom but you are in a priviliged position...others sitting in airports, on tubes etc might not feel the ability to consciously opt in or opt out of being terrified or injured.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy
Understand your points Ipom but you are in a priviliged position...others sitting in airports, on tubes etc might not feel the ability to consciously opt in or opt out of being terrified or injured.
Even when I lived in london and was involved in an IRA bomb, I still opted out of being terrified. That's a decision, not a luxury.
I think that's just the British way imo. People in London never let it get the better of them.

Terrorism only works when people are terrified. Many Americans for example, after the 9/11 attacks were too scared to leave their homes and many lived no-where near New York. The Gvt fed that terror.

It's quite obvious from the arrests on the M6 that these people are closely observed and the system is working.
Obviously things will slip through the net ... but the police were called to the first car in London because the driver crashed into bins and then ran away. It's hardly the action of a professional terrorist, is it?

I suspect a small, extremist group of nutcases, who've organised themselves, paid for the materials with the milk money and they'll be extremely well known to police.

Oh, and we're not afraid.com

Last edited by iPom; Jun 30th 2007 at 9:36 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:54 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Britian has to look hard at itself and get tough on that community,the pandering around them for everything is detrimental to our nation.

Too many British born asians have a chip on their shoulder for some reason,if they dont like it they should **** off back 'home'!
absolutely spot on

lee
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:31 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Being from Glasgow myself and hearing about the attack, I remember that this is also the week where lots of school kids there are on holiday!!?? And likely to be flying off onholidays with their parents from Glasgow!
There is no words to describe how these terrorists think - I am disgusted again by their aim and the callous ways they choose to do most harm.

*pearly*
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Being from Glasgow myself and hearing about the attack, I remember that this is also the week where lots of school kids there are on holiday!!?? And likely to be flying off onholidays with their parents from Glasgow!
There is no words to describe how these terrorists think - I am disgusted again by their aim and the callous ways they choose to do most harm.

*pearly*
including my teen going to oz, she flew before it happened

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.