Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:08 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Sue
Haven't you got better things to do with you time than to troll this site? Your previous aliases todate: Hippy-Dippy, Brewerboy1, hillbille, Blewerboy1, harringtongirl, rustrytrombone and rustyboy.

Bye, Bye.
Oh I remember Brewerboy1....nice to see he is keeping to the same tried and tested formula....

One pinch of twa*tness
One pinch of mindless bigot....

etc

Nice to see you are on the ball Sue.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

dont mess with the glasgow boys, even if your on fire

Eyewitness 'hit driver'

some of the questions asked will make you
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:47 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG Margaret's daughter is flying out of Glasgow this weekend, I hope she's OK?

My in laws are going through there today too.
As anyone spoken to her i know she gets here about 8pm tonight (sun)
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Bastards :curse:

I'm not gonna say anything too controversial but these scumbags are really pissing me off:curse:
Totally agree:curse:
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:05 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Haven't you got better things to do with you time than to troll this site? Your previous aliases todate: Hippy-Dippy, Brewerboy1, hillbille, Blewerboy1, harringtongirl, rustrytrombone and rustyboy.

Bye, Bye.

When i find someone who behaves like this, i have to ask myself what sort of mental state they are in to be so twisted.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:08 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
When i find someone who behaves like this, i have to ask myself what sort of mental state they are in to be so twisted.
Mental state i dont think there even have that I am just glad no one got hurt
things is whats next
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:47 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Izzybelely
As an Israeli let me say this....
The evil British race giggled when the Muslims were blowing us up.....they thought they were oh so smart when they packed their country with Mulsims extremists.
They went on about how nasty we Israeli's were to the "Palestinians" and how they supported the poor Arabs blowing us up.
The evil British race isnt laughing now.....stuck with five million of these creeps and you aint getting rid of them.
God is bringing down the evil brits as he has brought down all who set out to hurt his chosen people.
Welcome to the future of the UK...enjoy!!!!
Yawn at you, you effin' tosser, i'll be surprised if your not banned already!
shame they didnt cut 3 feet higher at your bris!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Yawn at you, you effin' tosser, i'll be surprised if your not banned already!
shame they didnt cut 3 feet higher at your bris!
nah hes a midget and they would have missed
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:52 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue

Bye, Bye.
It's a sad state of affairs... The quality of trolls these days is absolutely crap...

Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:54 pm
disability worker

Its a pitty know one has is address and report him to the police i am sure they would like to have a chat with him
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Like I said....God has decreed that the sun has set on the British....and no amount of jealousy towards the eternal children of God will reverse that..
the evil British sought to fill their country with muslims and they pay...its gonna be fun!
We all know that the sun never sets in Britain, its just to cold. A bit like the rock thats on top of you.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:47 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Imbued
awsome, can't wait for the next bill coming shortly after to take away some of our liberties, well planned out.
Just remind me - what liberties have we lost, exactly?

I can't think of any.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:50 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
A Suicide belt was removed from one of them before being admitted to hospital in Paisley, where he is being treated for serious burns. I Reckon he should be treated without any pain killing drugs.

John

One of the suspects suffered severe burns and was taken to the city's Royal Alexandra Hospital, where he is said to be in a critical condition.

Strathclyde Police had believed he was in possession of "a suspect device", but it was later found not to be explosive.
BBC.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:52 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Imbued
awsome, can't wait for the next bill coming shortly after to take away some of our liberties, well planned out.
I suppose al keida wants to check out the new government!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:56 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

As an Israeli let me say this....
The evil British race giggled when the Muslims were blowing us up.....they thought they were oh so smart when they packed their country with Mulsims extremists.
They went on about how nasty we Israeli's were to the "Palestinians" and how they supported the poor Arabs blowing us up.
The evil British race isnt laughing now.....stuck with five million of these creeps and you aint getting rid of them.
God is bringing down the evil brits as he has brought down all who set out to hurt his chosen people.
Welcome to the future of the UK...enjoy!!!!
Evil brits? kind of a sweeping statement dont you think.??
WE dont all act the same or think the same you know! I dont laugh at anyone being blown up or killed. War repulses me. Why cant we all be civilised and act like human beings! It is a few taking religion to the extreme and this is why I hate religions!
Oh and the 'evil brits' as you put it didnt have a say in who entered the UK and if we had a tighter immigration policy this wouldn't have happened!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.